25. Bloody Mary Kelley

Meanwhile in the DedSec hideout...

After encountering the assassin, Faqueed, Anon is now walking into the DedSec hideout. When he walks in, Erin sees him and runs to him to hug him.

Erin: "Edwin!"

They stop hugging and look at each other and smile. Then they move to the couch and sit down together.

Erin: "So, Paudretteite and Grey Spinel, I knew them when I was on Titan. Just a hundred years ago, babe."

Anon: "Hm, and what about their uh... obsessions? They sounded like they've shagged more people since they have shackles and chains on the wall in a garage in Tower Hamlets."

Erin: "Hm, I'll have to ask them what they were planning on. Did they speak like uh... normally, like how most humans would?"

Anon: "Yeah, they were also being so flirty."

Erin: "Hm, so they must've been here for quite a while then."

Suddenly, Bagley interrupts them to inform them about a mission. 

Bagley: "Sorry to bother you 2, but we have a mission briefing in progress."

Sero and Kirishima just walk into the hideout along with everyone else. They walk in as Bagley starts the briefing.

Bagley: "Mary Kelley heads up the most powerful crime family in London, Clan Kelley which should at least be easy to remember."

Kaitlin Lau is on the screen joining the meeting too.

Kaitlin: "Under her old man, they were a bit-player. Then he died, and her rivals started disappearing. Her enemies. Her friends. Her family. They call her Bloody Mary for a reason."

Bagley: "Early on, Mary abandoned her cash in favor of cryptocurrency and brought the Kelley's criminal; business online."

Kaitlin: "It makes weapons smuggling, drug running, money laundering all a lot easier without a cash trail. The woman single-handedly modernized organized crime in London. She considers herself to be untouchable. Case in point, from my files you retrieved:

Then a video plays of Kaitlin Lau interrogating Mary Kelley herself while Kelley is smoking cigarettes.

(Picture of what Mary Kelley looks like in the game)

Kaitlin: "Darla Covington, 19. Sasha Hadad, 28. Radek Stopkewich, 24. All disappeared--

Mary: "It's difficult to find good help these days, isn't it, love? Most people... They ain't driven. Not like you. Cuz they feel worthless, don't they? The way that the world is. How it uses people. It's horrible. It's nice that you have a purpose."

Then a knock on the door in the video is heard and Mary Kelley gets up from the seat.

Mary: "Ah, that'll be me, love."