14. Training & Reuniting

Erin and the heroes are walking down the streets in Westminister, they head to the park there so Erin can teach them the basics. On their way, Minoru is starring at Erin's but like the pervert he normally is.

Minoru (Thoughts): "That butt, it's probably the biggest one I've seen! I must touch it one day, even if-

His thoughts are then cut off by Jiro using her earphone jacks by jacking them into Minoru's ears.

Minoru: "AAHH!!"

Erin turns around confused and Minoru is being carried by Iida.

Erin: "What happened?"

Jiro: "Nothing, he just fainted."

Erin: "Ok then. We're still heading there guys. Come on, we're getting close."

THey resume walking and the heroes see a large drone in the air flying with another large drone. It's a CT (Counter terrorism) drone and a riot drone, both from Albion.

 It's a CT (Counter terrorism) drone and a riot drone, both from Albion

Albion riot drone

(Albion riot drone pictures have been found)

Albion CT (Counter terrorism) drone

Sato: "What are those?"

Tsuyu: "That other one looks like the drone from last night. Only for Bakugo to anger it."

Erin: "That's an Albion riot drone. The larger one is a CT drone, or counter terrorism drone."

They arrive at the park and walk in. Erin clears her throat and grabs out her phone. She walks to the group as they sit down and some of them stay standing up.

Erin: "So, this phone will be your device, or it can be your weapon, that's your choice. Anyway, if you wanna use it to hack, let me show you how to."

She notices an unarmed Bagley drone flying in he air. It's just flying around minding its business.

(Oh yeah I forgot to mention, Bagley is pretty much like ALEXA, think of him as a British male version of Alexa. He's pretty much in every optik, however the only difference is that DedSec has a reprogrammed Bagley.)