24. More surprise guests

(For you my She Ra fans!)

Featuring my operative in Watch Dogs Legion, Eddie Green!)

Meanwhile in Piccadilly Circus, Westminster borough...

In Piccadilly Circus, the DedSec operative which betrayed Albion, Eddie Green, is enjoying a cup of tea there. He is dressed casually in his outfit while filling with his baton. He looks around as he sits near the statue. He can hear faint chimes coming from Big Ben as the time strikes 12 in the afternoon.

Eddie: "Ah, another chime, some joy spreads throughout London, for now."

He gets up and puts his empty cup in the bin before walking around the streets towards Trafalgar Square. He grabs out his phone and looks around the place, reading everyone's profile.

Eddie: "Let's have a looksy. Oh, Bagley? Please make a note, buy more condoms."

(He actually says that in the game at a random moment)

He then hacks and reads a profile.

Fiona Leopold

Heading over to Lambeth to have lunch at 13:30

Former construction worker

Eddie: "Well, it's sadly miserable that most people across central London have lost their jobs. Shame."

He arrives at Trafalgar and looks in the crowd. He then turns away and walks down the road, past the protest being held there.

Eddie: "Hm, I must say, the protests are getting out of hand."

Bagley: "And they will, people will start tearing themselves apart like a pack of drugged up lions ripping up a hyena."

Eddie: "Really Bagley? Really?"

Bagley: "What did I say?"

Eddie sighs before resuming his walk around. He hacks into another person's profile and reads it.

Lewis Wills

Hanging around in Trafalgar Square until 14:25

Unemployed

Eddie: "'Tis but a shame. Technology may be increasing but it has some cons. Oh? What's that?"

Suddenly, something catches his eye. He sees a group of young people, not kids, or adults. Well, some are adults. However, there's a pegasus. Some pedestrians are looking at them too.

Man: "Is that a real one?"

Eddie: "What...the hell am I looking at?"

he tries hacking into the group's profile only for nothing to pop up. Eddie tilts his head in confusion.

Eddie: "What in the devil's name is this? They have no profile."

He sees an Albion guard minding his own business, he then spots the group and calls one of them over.

Albion guard: "Oi! You, in the red jacket and blonde hair. Get over here."

???: "Huh? Me?"

Albion guard: "Who the hell does it look like I'm talking to, now come on!"

The young woman walks up and the Albion guard grabs out his scanner and scans her face. The device starts glowing red.

Albion guard: "Ok, you're coming with me. You are under arrest."