12. Surprise guests

(For any MHA fans out there, this chap is just for you!)

David and Pearl are now roaming the streets of Piccadilly Circus on their own while everyone else is all across London, fighting Albion or taking down Clan Kelley.

David: "Right, let's put these skills to use Pearl."

Pearl: "Right."

They grab out their phones and use their profilers to hack into people's profiles to read information about them.

Daniel Marsh

Going to Lambeth for a meeting.

David: "Nothing interesting here."

He notices a group of older teenagers relaxing near the statue in Piccadilly Circus. David hacks into one of their profiles.

Izuku Midoriya

Traveling around London with friends.

Has quirks

Heading to Nine Elms with friends.

David: "Hey, isn't that one of those people in Japan with those powers?"

Pearl: "Huh? Yes, it is. He can be useful."

Then, an Albion officer calls one of them over.

Albion officer: "You! Get the hell over here!"

??? (Blonde): "What? What for?"

Albion officer: "Move it you wanker! I don't have all day!"

??? (Blonde): "Alright, alright."

(Yes, he's speaking to bakugo)

He stands still as the Albion officer scans him, the scanner starts beeping and glowing red.

Albion officer: "Alright, you have the right to remain silent. Stand still."

??? (Blonde): "What?! What did I do?!"

Albion officer: "Shut up! Now-

*BOOM*

He punches the officer, causing a tiny explosion to launch the officer towards a car and break his pack.

??? (Red): "Bakugo! What are you doing?!"

??? (Blonde): "Not now Kirishima!"

Then an Albion riot drone arrives at the scene along with 2 more of them. They circle the older teens and the drones armor themselves up.

Albion Riot Drone: "Halt! Stand still and await further instructions! I repeat! Stand still!"

??? (Red hair): "This is not good! Bakugo what have you done?!"

David grabs his knight and puts it on and Pearl puts on her knight helmet and David grabs out his revolver, which he's kept with him, and shoots one of the drones in the back, instantly destroying it.

Albion Riot Drone 2: "Armed hostiles detected! Engaging targets!"

David: "F*ck you!"

He shoots a drone in the wing twice, destroying it and Pearl grabs out her electric SMG given to her and takes down one of the riot drones. The teens fled the scene quickly as a shootout between the riot drones and the Kaidanovsky intensifies. David and Pearl run to a car quickly and get inside it. Then, David punches the gas, and the car speeds up faster than the riot drones.