67. Arts Of Vandalism

(Featuring LordRedSontlBorn's ex-Clan Kelley OC, Oscar)

Meanwhile, in the borough of Camden...

In the borough of Camden, Oscar is seen leaning against a wall relaxing as he checks on his phone. He then receives a notification from Bagley.

Oscar: "Hm?"

Bagley: "Hello, hello. It's time to get to work!"

Oscar: "Sure, what's up?"

Bagley: "DedSec's going to need some creative people in the group. Try recruiting someone who's willing to vandalise Albion propaganda by drawing cocks and balls all over it! Well, what I mean is to try recruiting a street artist."

Oscar: "Hm, sounds like fun. Let's do this."

He walks around the streets of Camden and he looks around to see Clan Kelley thugs relaxing, threatening people and some even loitering. He then hears rattling and spraying. He walks around the corner of a building to see a man with a gas mask on, a black puffer jacket, jeans, sneakers and a white t-shirt and gloves spray painting on the side of a building.

Oscar: "Hm..."

He then hacks into and reads his profile and information.

Dean Shores

Street Artist

Looked up: "When is the next Skrillex concert?"

Oscar: "Hm, this'll be fun."

He walks over to the artist and taps his shoulder, surprising him.

Dean: "AH!"

Oscar: "Chill mate, I'm on your side. Oh, and you seem like you're ready to take our home back. What do you say?"

Dean: "Wait a minute. DedSec? Bloody hell, I can really use your help mate."

Oscar: "Go on."

Dean: "Not too long ago like 3 or 2 days ago, I was hanging out with some Anarchists. Then, I saw Albion tie 'em all up and knock the bloody daylights out of them. And get this, one of teh Anarchists was my mates, the next day, an Albion officer told me that my mate died. However, I'm quite skeptical."

Oscar: "Hm, I'll see what I can do."

He walks away and heads on over to a parked car belonging to Clan Kelley. He then takes it and drives onto the streets and Bagley talks to him.

Bagley: "It looks like our recruit's friend's fate is a big mystery. Well I suppose it's time for you to use your head to uncover some dark escrets. Ready?"

Oscar: "Let's do this."

He drives down teh road to a location which bagley marks and it turns out to be at a police station located in Hackney. He arrives in Hackney and heads towards the police station there. He gets out of the car and puts on his black gas mask and cracks his knuckles.

Oscar: "Alright, let's get ugly."

He then heads inside the police station and he charges and tackles an Albion officer and knocks him out. Then, some bobbies come in to assist in the tussle. Oscar quickly gets up and an Albion Officer armed with a baton comes in and he cracks his neck and prepares to strike Oscar. Oscar dodges just in time as the officer swings his baton at him. He then punches him in the face, under arm and then in the stomach before uppercutting him, knocking him out.

*PUNCH*

Albion Officer: "Oof!"

Then the bobby tries to punch Oscar and he dodges before pulling out his pistol to spook the bobby, getting him to back off and run out the station.