11. Crystal Gems

After their mission, Derek and Anon are now leaving King's Cross station in a hurry as Albion forces are investigating the site. The 2 of them quickly cross the road and Anon hacks an autonomous cab and the 2 of them get in it quickly.

Anon: "I'll drive!"

Derek: "Got it!"

Anon punches the gas and they are off, Anon drives them away from Camden and into Westminister. And from there, they drive to Lambeth. They get out and Anon takes some breaths.

Anon: "That was...crazy."

Derek: "Heh. Yeah, it was. Dang, I cannot believe that we made it out alive."

???: "AGH!"

They turn to see an Albion soldier shoving a handcuffed man which is revealed to be David, who's been hancuffed and is on his knees with Jennifer and Pearl.

Pearl: "Let us go! What have we even done?!"

David: "You cannot do this! Since when does a PMC like Albion get to- AGH!"

He gets punched in the face and he falls onto the ground with his nose bleeding.

Jennifer: "Dad!"

Albion officer: "Shut it Russian!"

Anon then puts his mask on and he charges towards the officer with a war cry and he drop kicks the officer, knocking him out cold. Then he gets up and takes the handcuffs off of David and his family.

David: "Huh? Who are you?!"

Anon lifts his mask up lightly and David smiles in surprise.

David: "Anon! It's you!"

Anon: "No time David."

Pearl: "What is going on?"

Anon: "Follow me! Derek hack a car!"

Derek nods and hacks into a random autonomous car and they get inside it with Derek taking the wheel.

Derek: "Back to the hideout?"

Anon: "Yes."

Jennifer: "Hideout?"

They arrive and the others get out the car and enter the pub. And as usual, they enter the janitor's room and Anon pulls the lever and they enter teh secret underground hideout.

David: "Not bad for a hideout. And as I can see, you've started to work with DedSec."

Anon: "Yep. I didn't have a choice, plus, they're pretty good."

They walk in and Erin gets up with the other gems and greet David.

Erin: "Mr Kaidanovsky."

David: "Erin. It's been 3 months. Nice to see you again."

Anon enters the broken down train in their hideout and he grabs out 3 masks for the Kaidanovskys.

David: "Anon, what's with those masks?"

Anon: "Welcome to the resistance Kaidanovskys. These are some gifts for you, take good care of them."

He tosses the masks and the 3 of them catch the masks. David looks at his masks and he smiles.

 David looks at his masks and he smiles