94. Interrogation

In the DedSec hideout...

Back in the DedSec hideout, Richard Malik, the prisoner, is sitting down in his cell clearly bored with nothing to do. He looks out his cell and sees Zoisite with her hands tied with a rope and he also sees Anon, Erin and the others walk inside.

Richard: "Huh? What? What is going on here?"

Anon: "I'll tell you what's going on, Malik. Albion sent a bloody spy to infiltrate us!"

Richard: "Spy? What do you- oh, I get it. I see because of my failure they've decided to send a spy to help gather information. Took you long enough."

Anon: "Bloody hell, if I hear another bloody taunt from you, I'll smash your bloody head in."

Erin: "Edwin, calm down. Listen, he's trying to piss you off on purpose."

Anon then looks at Malik and sighs and he walks over to the couch and sits down to clear his head. Then, Erin begins asking Malik questions as Prasiolite and Aventurine put Zoisite in the cell with him.

Erin: "Do you know her?"

Richard: "Well allow me to explain. I didn't know she was a spy for Albion, but I'm surprised that she is though. After all, I can see that she's acting as some sort of backup plan for my failure."

Erin: "Huh, interesting. Anyway, Zoisite could you explain what you were doing?"

Zoisite: "Like I'd tell a bunch of terrorists some Albion secrets. It won't happen."

Then, they all hear the hideout door opening and they see Aiden, and Kirishima and his friends walk down the stairs.

Kirishima: "Oh, you got Zoisite! Is it ok if I give her a beating for what she's done?"

Erin: "No, don't. I want to know what she's done."

Kirishima: "I'll tell you, she's taken pictures of us."

Zoisite: "What?! I-I mean, pictures? That is absurd like I would do such a thing!"

Erin: "Pictures? What for?"

Zoisite: "Oh...they're just simple...alright, f*ck it. I was taking pictures of you so I could send them to the higher-ups of Albion to inform them about who the members of DedSec are. But this cheeky little shit with the red hair deleted it."

Erin looks at Kirishima and she ruffles his hair.

Erin: "Good thinking, young man. I'm impressed."

Kirishima: "Oh I-Um, thank you!"

Erin then looks back at Zoisite and asks her another question if there's any more information she could at least spit out.

Erin: "Is there anything else?"

Zoisite: "I'm not spitting out another bloody word, terrorist scum."

Anon's phone then rings and it's Emmet Kehoe. He answers the call and speaks with Emmet while Erin interrogates Zoisite.

Anon: "Hello?"

Emmet: "Remember this voice? You recruited me & Joe back in Lambeth, mate."

Anon: "Oh! Emmet, hey there, I'm in the middle of interrogating the spy."

Emmet: "Listen to me, there's this Ex-Albion captain and she says that she'll gather information from the spy using her own methods. I don't know what they are but I'm sure they'll work."

Anon: "A what? An Ex-Albion Captain? Emmet, can she be trusted?"

Emmet: "She's speaking the truth. She told me that if she was a spy, she would've killed me and gathered info and faked the scene."