84. Simon's Old Friend

Meanwhile, in the borough of Tower Hamlets...

In Tower Hamlets, Simon's just walking down the streets and across Tower Bridge with Apatite. Together, they're out on a night stroll. The 2 of them hold hands and stop in the middle of the bridge and Simon looks over out at the city of London.

Simon: "Nice, isn't it? You get to see the lights on this side of London. If you want to see everything, we should go to the Walkie Talkie club. That way we can see everything."

Apatite: "Yeah, it is nice indeed. We should have a boating trip through the Thames. Not all of it, I mean around Central London. It would be nice, wouldn't you think?"

Simon: "Yeah. Yeah, it would."

Then, the 2 of them hear Simon's stomach grumbling. He blushes a bit as he's slightly embarrassed and Apatite giggles a bit.

Apatite: "Come on, why don't we get you something good to eat? What do you want tonight?"

Simon: "Not sure. KFC?"

Apatite: "I thought so. Back in Silicon Valley, you and Wrench love eating there."

Simon: "Ah, Wrench. I miss the son of a bitch himself. His mask, weapons, and who can forget his little Wrench Jr."

Apatite: "Yeah his comedy & his robots are what indeed makes him hilarious. Speaking of which, I wonder how everyone else is back in San Francisco & Silicon Valley. You know, Marcus, Sitara, and Josh. Hell even Ray."

As they walk up to the borough of the Tower Hamlets, a customized cargo drone is flying above them, with green paint and green neon lights all over it, and it has a hooded masked man riding it.

???: "Right, right, right. So after finally kicking CK's ass, and busting Albion's ass open, it's time I get my comrade Sergei to- Huh?"

He looks down and he sees Simon and the eyes on his mask changes to circles and he gasps.

???: "HOLY SHIT IS THAT SIMON?!"

Then, Simon and Apatite look up and see the drone coming down and they see the masked man which is revealed to be Wrench himself. His face forms a big smile.

 His face forms a big smile

Simon: "I-is that? No...NO BLOODY WAY! HAHA!"

Wrench: "SIMON MY MAN! IT'S BEEN 3 MOTHERF*CKING MONTHS!"

The 2 laugh and Simon hop onto the drone quickly and gives Wrench a hug who hugs Simon back and his eyes change to triangles pointing upwards.

Simon: "BLOODY HELL IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU, MATE!"

Wrench: "HELL YEAH, MAN! YOU TOO!"

Apatite: "Wrench! What are you doing here?"

Wrench: "Oh you know, I just came here, I saw shit, I blew shit up! I came again!"