35. Liberating Tower Hamlets & Protest of Trafalgar Square

In the Tower Hamlets borough, an old DedSec operative named Declan McCarthy is just profiling people on the streets. He adjusts his backpack as he walks down the roads and then, Bagley speaks to him.

Bagley: "Tell me, what are you up to tonight?"

Declan: "Scouting out for talents, Bagley. Nothing serious."

Bagley: "Sounds incredibly boring. Oh, wait! It doesn't since Albion's using their quote on quote mighty power to control the people of London!"

Declan: "Hehe. I don't like how Albion's shoving their propaganda all over the city's landmarks and infrastructure."

Bagley: "Then I recommend you sabotage their propaganda which is on Tower Bridge."

Declan: "Brilliant. I never thought of that."

He puts his phone away and looks up at Tower Bridge. He puts on his DedSec mask and grabs out a desert eagle. He hacks open the doors and walks inside and he hacks into a camera upstairs to see a guard standing there. Declan then hacks into the Albion guard's phone distracting him.

Albion guard: "Huh? What the hell...is this an anonymous text? Who's it-

*WHACK*

He gets kicked in the leg and his neck is then snapped by Declan who then sneaks up to the top and tampers with a laptop upstairs. Then, the Albion logos on the bridge shut down and reactivate revealing DedSec's propaganda. Some people are heard cheering and Declan looks down to see Albion boats and drones arriving.

Bagley: "Oh dear, looks like you've pissed 'em off! Well, you know what to do. Jump."

Declan: "Sure thing- wait, wait, what?"

Bagley: "Bloody jump! Hurry!"

Declan: "Oh dear gosh...alright, screw it! GERONIMO!"

He jumps off the bridge and lands into the water without any Albion officer noticing.

Meanwhile in Trafalgar Square...

The Crystal Gems, Simon, The Riverman Twins and the heroes are there watching a large crowd curse and shout at some Albion officers guarding an area.

Albion officer: "GET BACK!"

Protestor: "Albion is shit!"

Protestor 2: "PISS OFF YOU WANKER!"

Then a protestor starts clapping and thinking of a chant. Then he starts shouting out a chant to hate Albion.

Protestor: "Albion is bloody shit! Albion is bloody shit."

Then the crowd joins in and Pearl covers Steven's ears. David just chuckles and the heroes are just watching them with some laughing.

Crowd: "Albion is bloody shit! Albion is bloody shit! Albion is bloody shit! Albion is bloody shit!"

*CLAP*

*CLAP*

*CLAP*

(They sing it like this)

Then, someone tosses an inflatable schlong and some people in the crowd laugh and toss it around and the crowd starts having a bit of fun there and the Albion guards are looking in confusion.

Protestor: "Big dicks!"

*CLAP* *CLAP*

Crowd: "BIG DICKS!"

David laughs and the heroes such as Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka are trying not to laugh while the others are losing it. Pearl covers Steven and Connie's eyes.

Pearl: "Perhaps you 2 are too young to see it!"

Then an Albion guard takes the inflatable penis away and the crowd boos him before someone starts shouting out a funny chant. Then the crowd joins in.

Crowd: "We want our dick back! We want our dick back! We want our dick back! We want our dick back! We want our dick back! We want our dick back!"

David laughs out loud and so do some other protestors. David's daughter, Jennifer coughs as she needs to catch her breath from laughing so hard and the Riverman twins are recording everything.

Kaminari: "HAHAHAHAHA!"

Sero: "HAHAHAHAHA!"

Pearl: "This is just...inappropriate!"

Man: "Welcome to England! We want our dick back! We want our dick back!"

Crowd: "We want our dick back! We want our dick back! We want our dick back!"

Harry: "HAHAHAHA!"

Larry: "This is fun!"

Then a small group starts shouting out and the crowd joins in.

Group: "We said no, Nigel! We said no! We said no, Nigel! We said no! We said no, Nigel! We said no! Oh, Nigel, we said no!"

(They sing it like this)

To be continued...

(I know it's been quite a while. I plan to work on this book again since I plan to make another Anonymous book very soon!)

(Oh and some chants in England are indeed like this. They can be funny or offensive)