92. Payback Part II

After a botched mission, Kirishima is now at the police station being tortured to get some information out of him. Now he's at the back of the police station where there's a small dock leading to the Thames. There, Kirishima is tied to a chair and his friends, which are Sero, Mina, Jiro and Kaminari are on their knees with their hands at the back of their heads and are being held at gunpoint by Albion officials. In front of Kirishima is Zoisite, holding a blowtorch and the Albion Captain is now with her, standing by.

Zoisite: "So, I'll ask again. What is Bagley- I mean, DedSec Bagley containing? What information does he contain?"

Kirishima: "I thought you had access...to them when you were...with them."

Zoisite: "Oh no, no, no. I didn't get access. But, what is it you're hiding?"

Kirishima hardens his skin and tries to break free, only for an Albion guard to cock his pistol and aim it at Kirishima's head.

Zoisite: "Harden your skin, and you'll soon be finished. Now, what is DedSec Bagley hiding? What does he contain? What information?"

Kirishima: "This...this none of your business..."

Zoisite sighs in annoyance and she grabs a screwdriver and she uses the blowtorch to heat it and she turns off the blowtorch and presses the screwdriver onto his leg.

Kirishima: "AAAAGGHH!!!"

Zoisite: "Kids like you break easily, that is why I chose to be your 'girlfriend'. You're all so gullible, so fragile and so naive. Now, I will ask you one more time. If you do not answer me, you and your friends will be sleeping in the Thames. Now, what is Bagley containing?"

Kirishima: "Listen, I don't know, alright?! I DON'T KNOW!"

He breaks down and he sobs. Zoisite scoffs and she grabs a radio from the side and she proceeds to call someone on it.

Zoisite: "Lucia, get down here ASAP. I want you to deal with the boy and his friends."

???: "Roger, I'm on my way as we speak."

She places the radio down and she turns around, looking slightly annoyed and she walks to Kirishima and crouches down to face him.

Zoisite: "See? That's what happens if you do not answer...be sure to tell me what the Thames is like using what's left of your breath ok?"

Kirishima: "Don't do this...don't do it!"

Zoisite: "I'm sorry...but I'm afraid people like you need to go."

She claps twice and the Albion captain there unties Kirishima off the chair and he grabs his arm and takes him to the other 4 kids. There, they are all aimed at by Albion guards, preparing to be executed and will have their corpses dumped into the Thames. Then, they hear a tire screech and everyone there turns around to see a red gem with short hair, dressed in an Albion Captain uniform and a heart-shaped gemstone is on her chest.

Zoisite: "Ah, Lucia, there you are. You're right on time. Where were you?"

Lucia: "I was at the Parcel Fox facility patrolling, ma'am. Didn't take too long for me to get here. It's not so far."

Zoisite: "Good, good. Alright, I want you to head on over to the Tower of London and inform Nigel Cass of this execution."

The Albion gem nods and she leaves the area and enters an Albion police car and she drives away from the station and down the road to head all the way to the borough of Tower Hamlets. Zoisite then approaches the guards aiming their guns at Kirishima and the others. Kirishima gulps and looks at Sero and the others, clearly knowing they'll die.