48. Market closing

Anon is now running down the roads towards NeoGate which isn't far from his grandparents' place. He keeps running down the road and he arrives at the NeoGate building.

Anon: "I'm here."

Bagley: "NeoGate hasn't been around for long, but they're leading the antivirus market. I'd bet the Kelleys have something to do with this growing success. Regardless, we're about to destroy all of it."

Then, Kaitlin is on the line.

Kaitlin: "Listen. I want that as bad as you do, but let's gather all the evidence we can before blowing it up. This is what we've been chasing after this whole time."

Bagley: "I suggest hacking the camera network to see what's what."

Anon: "Brilliant thinking, Bags."

Anon climbs over the wall of the NeoGate area and in it, he can see thugs, Clan Kelley thugs patrolling. He then hides behind a parked van and looks over to see one Clan Kelley thug relaxing in front of a parked car, one standing near a gas tank and another chilling on a box.

Anon: "Right, I may have an idea."

He then grabs out his phone and puts on his neck gaiter mask. He then hacks into the car, causing it to drive forward and run over the Clan Kelley thug, killing him.

CK Thug: "AAAAGH!"

CK Thug 2: "What the hell?! Someone check that car! NOW!"

Anon then grabs his desert eagle and he aims and shoots the gas tank, causing it to explode and kill the remaining 2 Clan Kelley thugs.

*BOOM*

CK Thug 2: "AAAHH!!!"

CK Thug 3: "ARGH!"

Anon: "Got them. Right, now to head inside and hack into the cameras. Wait...hang on a sec."

He then hacks into the building's cameras to observe the building and sees that there are a bunch of Clan Kelley guards guarding the area. Some armed with grenades and shotguns.

 Some armed with grenades and shotguns

Anon: "Shitting hell. Alright, this is going to be quite a pickle."

He then grabs his desert eagle and he hacks into the door and opens it. He then walks inside and shoots 2 Kelley guards and a thug.

CK guard: "It's DedSec!"

*BANG*

*BANG*

The Kelley guard misses his shots and Anon shoots him in the head. Then a Kelley captain and. Kelley enforcer comes in armed and ready.

 Kelley enforcer comes in armed and ready