62. Barbarians at the gate

After Adora's mission, Richard Malik is now in the safehouse cell which is made of strong glass and is in the old parked train that's in the hideout.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Behind the chairs is the cell and next to the vending machine int eh pic above is the cell which is made of bulletproof glass)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Behind the chairs is the cell and next to the vending machine int eh pic above is the cell which is made of bulletproof glass)

Erin walks into the room with the vending machine and she is there to interrogate him while everyone in the hideout relaxes and chats.

Erin: "Talk. We know that you destroyed the Canadian Embassy, the TOAN conference and everything else!"

Richard: "The earlier bombings? What are you-Oh G*d, I've been captured by morons...I didn't do those bombings, I tried to stop those bombings. I am a patriot...And they called me a crank. Even Emma. But that's when I knew that intelligence wasn't enough. To save the Empire, I would need power. And fast."

Erin: "You spoke about Zero-Day when all of us met."

Richard: "I'm a spy. So yes, I knew a few details about the biggest terrorist attack in recent memory. Truth to tell, I really did think Zero-Day was you. That's just Occam's Razor. But if you insist on a conspiracy, Albion stood the most to gain. Have you really not thought of this?"

Erin: "Let me just say, Zero-Day or not you got blood on your hands. You'll be in this cage until you break!"

Richard: "Oh, I doubt I'll be here long. These walls will fall along with all of you, soon enough. This radical cooperative you've created is doomed to fail like they all are. I've seen it a dozen times in a dozen places: you will tear yourselves apart. You won't even need Zero-Day or Albion or whoever. A single, unified ideology, a simple, strong leader: these have been the characteristics of power for all of human history. Democracy and pluralism were anomalies. Blips on the timeline. That's what you are, DedSec. A footnote in the history of the Empire. But now the page is turning, and you are not ready for what happens next."

Erin: "We'll see."

She walks away and then she checks her phone to see a message from Anon.

To be continued...

Anonymous Dark Britain (A Watch_Dogs Legion crossover)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें