3. Aftermath

It's been a few moths after the bombings... now the city's under oppression as Albion control the streets and riots are happening in Trafalgar Square. Then, a new powerful crime syndicate formed itself in Camden Black Market. Crime is increasing and freedom's a joke to the ruthless law enforcers that watch the streets of London. Albion deploys drones left and right and they send in soldiers to keep an eye on everyone. DedSec has been antagonised for the bombings of London. Now, it's been hell. DedSec from USA has been dispersed all over London to prevent them from being caught. Now, Anon, Erin, Althea, Prasiolite, Mia, Venus and Aventurine have been staying in a hotel for the time being. Anon has his new phone and an Optik, he's decided to stay in London for a bit longer. Now with Erin while the other gems are roaming in the other parts of London. He and Erin are in a different part of London nearby Piccadilly Circus. He adjusts his backpack as he and Erin walk.

Anon: "Man...it's been crazy here in London, mercenaries roaming the streets, abusing their power, crime is on the rise and Big Brother is watching."

Erin: "Is that a reference to that book? 1984?"

Anon: "Yep..."

He sighs and looks around. He puts his hood up and suddenly his Optik starts acting up.

Anon: "Huh? What the..."

???: "Hello? Is this thing on?"

Anon: "What the hell? Who is this?"

Erin tilts her head as Anon is having someone call him.

Sabine: "Call me Sabine. I'm starting a resistance in London. I'm recruiting people for DedSec."

Anon: "DedSec eh? Well listen, I can assist you but I will not join you...I'm sorry...ah forget it. What choice do I have."

Sabine: "Good, now you'll have to go to the pub near Big Ben."

Anon: "Big Ben? Ok then..."

He gets up and shakes a leg and Erin follows along. They walk down the street and avoid being detected by Albion patrol by hiding behind a wall in an alleyway.

Anon: "Shit that was close."

He stops hiding and Erin follows him out and they pass through Piccadilly Circus and walk down the road and pass Trafalgar Square and towards Big Ben, they see the clock and walk past it and it chimes.

*Ding*

Erin jumps lightly as it made her jump lightly.

Erin: "Jeez that clock makes me jump."

Anon: "It's kind of funny. No offence."

Erin: "Oh you."

They enter the pub and Anon grabs out his phone, then Sabine starts talking.

Sabine: "There should be a hidden passage. However you'll have to hack your way into it."

Anon: "Ok then..."

He hacks for a bit and Erin grabs a glass of water from the side. Then Anon is done and a janitor door opens up.

Anon: "Oh, there we go, come on Erin."

Erin finishes up her drink and follows him. Then Anon looks around the small room and he sees a steam radiator on the side.

Anon: "I'm guessing that there's a secret passage..."

He turns it and a the wall next to it opens up revealing a door which says DedSec.

Anon: "Oh gosh! That made me jump."

They walk downstairs and it leads to a tunnel which looks like an old Underground tunnel.

Anon: "Hello?"