107. Restoking The Fire

(Time to focus back on the story missions!)

The next day...

After playing a song to all of London last night, Anon and Erin are now on the streets and are heading down the road to McDonald's to eat a McMuffin. As they walk down the road, Erin wraps her aright arm around Anon and he smiles.

Erin: "So, may I guess what my handsome rockstar wants to eat at McDonald's?"

Anon: "Go on. Hehe."

Erin: "Egg McMuffin."

Anon: "Guessed correctly."

Erin laughs and smiles and the 2 keep walking down the bridge of Lambeth bridge to get to Lambeth's Waterloo Station. On their way, however, they then get a call from Bagley.

Bagley: "Hello, hello. You'll like this. Got word from Hamish that Nigel Cass is planning to unveil some nasty project at a press conference."

Anon: "Huh? Why the hell would I like whatever that S.O.B. does? Let's not forget how totalitarian Albion are. They're literally INGSOC from 1984 in reality."

Bagley: "Because Hamish has convinced his Albion contact to talk to us. Apparently, it took some doing since "Radu's a squirrelly sort". He's been especially agitated lately. But he has insider information we could use. The meeting's at the Drowning Post."

Anon: "A pub? Huh, I guess a drink would do nicely while we're planning on how to kick Nigel's arse."

The call ends and then, Anon and Erin look on the bridge for a hackable car and then the 2 find one and it's a black cab. Anon hacks it to have it stop and the 2 of them get inside and Anon takes the wheel and drives off to Tower Hamlets to get to the pub as it's located there. He drives through the City of London borough and Tower Hamlets and makes it to the other side to get to the pub. He arrives and he heads inside the pub and there, he doesn't see the informant anywhere.

Anon: "Bagley, Erin and I are here but I don't see the informant anywhere."

Bagley: "Bad news from Hamish. His contact is running late. May as well make yourself comfortable."

Anon then asks for a drink of diet coke while Erin asks for a glass of water. Then, Anon sees Joe Papadopoulos, Emmet Kehoe and Jessica Ossei come in.

Anon: "Hey you 3!"

Emmet: "You were top notch last night. I and my mates loved it!"

Jessica: "It was brill, fam!"

Then, Joe orders a can of beet and Bagley speaks up and it makes everyone laugh.

Bagley: "Impairing our frontal lobe again, are we?"

Joe: "Bags, don't disturb me in my natural habitat."

Then, everyone looks up at the TV screen to see news about Nigel Cass' conference attack.

News Anchor: "...the attack occurred just as Albion CEO Nigel Cass was announcing a new security initiative."

Then, another woman in the bar asks to have the volume turned up.

Woman: "Turn up the telly, mate."

The bartender turns up the volume and everyone watches the TV closely.

News Anchor: "Our cameras captured video of the attack, which some viewers may find disturbing."

Then, it plays footage of Nigel Cass speaking in front of a crowd of like 30 or 50 people at the Finsbury Circus Gardens.

Nigel: "--Without their tireless work, we couldn't have rolled out these checkpoints..."