77. Chocolates

Meanwhile, in the borough of Southwark...

In a Clan Kelley hideout in Southwark, gunfire is heard in the factory hideout as a group of Clan Kelley thugs are trying to kill a mysterious gem who's lived in London for quite some time. Her name is Chocolate Diamond, she's known by many gems for fighting criminals, mostly Clan Kelley. She's also fought some Albion officers in some parts of London. Now, she's standing near a Clan Kelley captain who's been shot in the leg by Chocolate Diamond's Pearl, who used an arrow of her's from her crossbow.

 Now, she's standing near a Clan Kelley captain who's been shot in the leg by Chocolate Diamond's Pearl, who used an arrow of her's from her crossbow

Chocolate Diamond: "Tell me, where are the other Clan Kelley bases?"

CK Captain: "You...you bloody bitch."

Chocolate Diamond: "Very well, then in that case."

She then kneels on the captain's neck, strangling him and he grabs onto her thighs and legs to try and push her off but to no avail. Then, a snap is heard and the Clan Kelley captain is dead. Chocolate Diamond gets up and looks at her Pearl.

Chocolate Diamond: "Pearl, status report. Any surviving Kelley dogs?"

Chocolate Pearl: "Negative my Diamond, you seem to have annihilated every single one of them."

Chocolate Diamond: "Good, why don't we get a move on. Come along now."

The 2 of them head out of the factory and onto the streets of the borough. They look around and they keep their eyes out for any Clan Kelley activity.

Chocolate Diamond: "My Pearl, keep your eyes out for any suspicious activity."

Chocolate Pearl: "Yes, my Diamond."

They walk together and they exit the borough of Southwark. Now they're entering the borough of Lambeth.

Switching perspectives...

In the borough of Lambeth, Declan is out on the streets searching for potential recruits. There, he's with the 3 red gems, Hübnerite, Pezzottaite and Rubellite. They're dressed in leather clothing and Declan is on his phone.

Declan: "Hm, nothing so far. Anything?"

The 3 gems he slept with had joined DedSec. They're also searching for potential recruits.