30. 1-B

Meanwhile in the Westminster borough...

In Trafalgar Square, the princesses are roaming around the streets as they see protestors protesting against Albion and autonomous drones. They even see some protestors destroying them.

Perfuma: "I've never seen such hostility in people like them. This is insane."

Bow: "Yeah, lots of people are upset."

Entrapta: "Hm, and there is certainly a lot of technology in this city. Lots of things for me to gain and study."

Adora: "Anyway everyone, we're getting close to the location that man told us earlier. Well, if we are to help him of course."

Little do they know, someone is watching them through a camera on the streets. It's Simon, he's waiting on the other side of Trafalgar Square for them to pass by so he can introduce himself to them and escort them to the safehouse. He stops watching through the camera and walks towards them as they get close.

Simon: "Ahem, excuse me, ladies. Are you Adora and the princesses?"

Adora: "Huh? Oh yeah. Wait...how do you know us?"

Simon: "A friend gave me a call. He was with you earlier."

Adora: "You mean Eddie? Wait, are you with him? On his team?"

Simon: "If I wasn't I wouldn't walk up to you to greet you all. Come along. I'm escorting you to the hideout."

They oblige and follow him to the DedSec hideout.

Meanwhile in Nine Elms...

The heroes are all there, walking around the city, taking pictures and they even use their phones to read some people's profiles to look for potential recruits.

Midoriya: "Hm, nothing yet. I'm actually quite thirsty, doesn anyone wanna get a drink?"

Sero: "Yeah."

Kirishima: "Water would be nice... It's so hot!"

Everyone agrees and they walk down teh sidewalk towards a building. The Battersea Power Station. Once a power station, now a mall with a hotel in it. They walk inside and look around the place in awe. 

(Unfortunately I don't have a photograph of it :( But I will get it soon!)

They walk towards a cafe in there and Kirishima accidentally bumps into someone who falls onto the floor.

Kirishima: "OH- S-Sorry about that. I- WHoa!"

He recognises the person he bumped into, it's TetsuTetsu.

TetsuTetsu: "It's alright it's- Huh?! Kirishima?"

They high five each other with their quirks actiated.

Kirishima: "Alright! What brings you here in London?"

TetsuTetsu: "Oh, nothing. We came for a holiday. Unfortunately, we cannot leave. Oh, and the others are here with me. And they're at the cafe. Follow me everyone."

They follow him and they enter the cafe, there, they spot the others from Classs 1-B.

(Unfortunately you cannot enter restaraunts in the game. But in this fanfic I'll allow it!)

 But in this fanfic I'll allow it!)