55. Family

Meanwhile, in St Thomas Hospital...

Anon is still in the hospital, now eating a pancake for breakfast. He is also watching the news which is now showing the death of Mary Kelley, Clan Kelley's leader.

GBB News Reporter: "Clan Kelley's leader, Mary Kelley is now dead after being murdered by her slaves. The authorities' inspector, Inspector Kaitlin Lau, reported her body after moving to detain her with a person from the hacktivist group, DedSec. Authorities are now keeping an eye out for other Clan Kelley members."

Anon: "Hm, glad they're dealt with."

He grabs his phone which is on the side and he opens it to see that he's gotten a message from Erin.

Erin <[Hey, babe, how are you doing?]

Anon then replies to her text message.

<[Doing great.]

Erin<[Nice to hear. I gotta go, love you! ❤️]

<[Love you too!]

Anon puts his phone back on the table and he sits back and finishes the last piece of his pancake. Then, he sees the nurse come in.

Nurse: "Mr Grey, you have a visitor. He says he's your cousin

Anon: "Pardon?"

Nurse: "He said he's your cousin."

Anon: "Cousin? Oh, Noah! Send him in, please."

The nurse nods and Noah comes inside with Alabaster, a gem Anon slept with when he was "busy".

Noah: "Holy shit...look at you man, you are a survivor!"

Anon: "Noah, it's so bloody good to see you! And you too Alabaster!"

The 2 boys hug each other and Alabaster smiles and she takes a picture of this wholesome moment.

Then, they hear more footsteps and it's Abraham and Howlite walking in.

Anon: "Abe! Nice to see you, man!"

Abraham then looks at Noah and he smiles before giving him a hug.

Abraham: "Noah, it's good to see you again after 12 years!"

Noah: "Abe, Edwin, my cousins! It's like the reunion of Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Paddy Considine in the World's End film. The 3 Musketeers."

Anon smiles in the bed and he lays back and relaxes.

Abraham: "So, how's your leg, bruv?"

Anon: "Oh, getting better quite quickly actually. They said that in just a couple more days, I might get out. Hell, maybe tomorrow. Who knows, but it's one of those 2 days."

Abraham laughs and he pats Anon's shoulder and he smiles.

Howlite: "Does your leg still hurt?"

Anon: "Just a bit...it feels like a bruise, so it's not too painful. Don't worry I'll be fine."

Abraham: "That's great. Oh and Erin is doing some missions with the others. Don't worry she'll be fine. We got a new ally, by the way, Richard Malik. Mates back in the hideout don't like the guy but he's helping us out."

Noah: "Oh, And I've joined DedSec, quite new to the group. And here's a picture of the man, Richard malik."

He grabs his phone and shows Anon the photograph of the man. Anon takes a look and he looks back at Noah.

Anon: "Great to hear. Where' he from by the way? He's dressed quite nicely."

Noah: "S.I.R.S. or SIRS."

Anon: "Whoa, whoa. SIRS? The special agency like MI6?"

Noah nods and Anon lays back in surprise.

Anon: "Whoa."

Abraham: "Oh, and Althea's busy too. Hell, she even took a selfie on my way here 5 minutes ago. She's with this woman and I believe her name is...Sandy or Uhm...Sandhya, Sandhya Nair! Here's the photo."

He shows Anon and Anon smiles as he's happy for Althea to have a girlfriend.

Anon: "Lucky gem, she is. Glad she's got someone to rely on and love. So, what else shall we talk about, eh?"

To be continued...