19. Recruiting Eddie

Meanwhile...

Simon is now arriving at a Clan Kelley hideout located in Camden Black Market, along with Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Apatite. They grab their masks and the heroes put on their own masks which are part of their hero outfits.

Simon: "Let's do this as stealthily as possible. We don't want them to call for backup."

Everyone nods and they move into the hideout. Simon grabs his new electric SMG and he hides behind a wall with the others. Kaminari uses his new hacking skills taught by Erinite to hack into a camera on a wall. There, they see a Clan Kelley guard in the way.

Kaminari: "Simon, there's a guard in the way."

Simon: "Thanks, alright I'll deal with him."

He hacks the guard's phone and the guard checks it.

Clan Kelley guard: "What the hell? Huh. Odd picture of a- AGH!"

Simon strangles the man and snaps his neck, he then signals the others to move up, and together, they move in and Simon sees a bunch of Clan Kelley guards.

Sero: "Oh wow..."

Kirishima: "There's so many of them..."

Simon: "Yeah, well Clan Kelley is the largest crime syndicate in London. so obviously there's going to be a lot. Hey, I see the server."

He points to a server located in a separate room. Simon observes his surroundings and the area, he sees a parked van and a hijacked Albion drone, now a Clan Kelley drone in the area.

 Simon observes his surroundings and the area, he sees a parked van and a hijacked Albion drone, now a Clan Kelley drone in the area

Simon: "Hm. I think I have an idea. But it means we'll have to forget about doing this mission stealthily. I see a pipe there too, if I can blow it up, it will cause a distraction, and Apatite, you can hack the drone flying above while the heroes rush down there along with me as I hack the van and cause it to run over some of those Kelley dogs."

Kirishima: "I'll be sure to be your shield. After all, I can harden my skin to protect myself and us."

Simon: "Alright everyone. In 3, 2, 1, go!"

Simon quickly grabs out his phone and he hacks into the car's driving system and gets it to drive forward and run over some members of Clan Kelley, he grabs out his SMG and shoots some down.

Clan Kelley guard: "It's DedSec! Stop them!"

Apatite: "Alright, time to hack the drone!"

She hacks into the drone and she uses its machine gun to fire onto Clan Kelley members and she fires missiles from it, killing more Clan Kelley guards. Simon rushes to the room while the heroes fight off the Clan Kelley guards.

Sero: "I got this one Kirishima!"

He ties up a random Clan Kelley guard with his tape and Kirishima knocks him out with a punch to the face.

Clan Kelley guard: "Oof!"

Clan Kelley guard 2: "Back up! I need back up!"

Simon hacks a pipe and blows it up to assist the heroes. Simon hacks into the server and erases the potential recruit's file.

Simon: "And...done! Alright, everyone! Let's get out of here!"

Simon leads the way as everyone quickly rushes out of the hideout and towards a safer area where they can lose the Kelleys there. They hide behind a wall and the Kelleys look around confused.

Clan Kelley captain: "Huh? Where the bloody hell did they..."

Clan Kelley thug: "You had them mate!"

Clan Kelley thug 2: "Don't blame me! I saw you after them, I was behind you before I caught up!"

Simon: "Ok, they're arguing, let's go guys."

The group quietly walk away and head to a bus stop as the Kelleys were arguing. They arrive at the bus stop and now they sit down and wait patiently for a bus. Then, Bagley is on the line.

Bagley: "We're being contacted by our potential recruit. Patching them through now."

Eddie Green: "I thought I was going to be dead! I thank you for solving my problems without letting me know. Well, it was quite a surprise, I must say."

(In the game, Eddie's voice is charming)

Simon: "Hey, any time. In fact, we're looking for people with some people with courage and bravery. Why don't you join DedSec? You don't have to work for Albion anymore."

Eddie: "Well, well. I'm in!"

Bagley: "Welcome to DedSec!"

Meanwhile...

Back in Tower Hamlets, in the garage, Anon wakes up after his fornication with the 2 new gems. Anon gets up, still naked and he sees that the 2 gems are gone. He sighs and he walks over to get his clothes, which are piled up, his top, however, is ripped. He puts on his boxers and jeans and he puts on his grey rain parka and zips it up.

Anon: "Bloody hell that was insane. I need to learn more about those 2."

He walks out through a back door and he makes a call to Erin. He wants to talk to her about what had happened.

Erin: "Hello?"

Anon: "Hey babe."

Erin: "Edwin! Oh, what happened? You didn't respond and I got worried."

Anon: "About that, I found the Kelleys, but they're all dead. Anyway, I got knocked out and I met these 2 gems. I think their names were Grey Spinel and-

Erin: "Poudretteite? Grey Spinel and Poudretteite?!"

Anon: "Yeah! Wait...you know those 2?"

Erin: "I did, they and I have a history...what did they do to you?"

Anon: "Well I was about to talk about that...they shagged me. They forced me to shag them. They acted very sexual and honestly, it felt eh...kinda good. Oh shit! I-I'm sorry. I-

Erin: "Hahahaha! It's ok calm down babe! I was kidding earlier, they're good friends of mine. But they do have some crazy tendencies, if you see them, let me know."

Anon: "You got it."

Then Bagley is on the line.

Bagley: "Hello, hello. I heard about shagging last night. I recorded everything."

He then plays audio of Anon moaning with the 2 gems. Anon blushes heavily and he puts his phone away quickly before any pedestrians hear it.

Anon: "BAGLEY!"

Bagley: "Alright, alright I'll get rid of it. Now let's get to work and never speak of this again."

To be continued...