111. London's Protectors

After Nigel Cass has been exposed, Anon is still in Piccadilly Circus with Erin talking with her about what their next plan may be. However before he can finish up, Bagley is on the line.

Anon: "Hm? Yeah, Bagley?"

Bagley: "I doubt this is the reaction you were expecting, but Nigel Cass is in the news again."

Erin: "What? Let's see it then, Bagley."

She sits next to Anon on the statue once more and they watch the news on Anon's phone.

News Anchor: "The Government had convened to review its contract with Albion. Nigel Cass himself has responded to requests that he should surrender to the authorities in a heated call with the BBC."

Then they hear audio of Nigel sounding extremely furious. There, Anon and Erin listen to him.

Nigel: "JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME. I WILL NOT BE "REMOVED" BY THE GOVERNMENT OR ANYONE ELSE! I WILL DIE FIRST! And many will die with me. They're calling for blood? They'll have it. This city belongs to me! I am its shepherd! And I will slaughter my flock before I relinquish it!"

Then it ends.

News Anchor: "Cass has barricaded himself in his White Tower headquarters, and threatened to kill anyone that tries to stop him. He is heavily armed and considered extremely dangerous."

The news ends and both Anon and Erin are left surprised by it. There, Anon sighs and Hamish is on the line.

Hamish: "Shit. He's gone off the deep end. He's liable to take it to the streets in his state."

Then, Sabine joins in the call.

Sabine: "We have no choice. We have to get to White Tower and stop him."

Anon: "We'll have to kill him. Erin, call everyone. Get everyone back to the hideout and we'll need some outside help from DedSec. I'm going to make a speech to motivate London. Let's go."

Erin: "Right away."

The green Gem begins to call Althea, Prasiolite and the others. As she calls them, Anon texts Simon and even Aiden and everyone else including his grandparents to all rally up at the DedSec hideout as Anon is going to broadcast a live speech to all of London.

(In the game, there is no speech. But I've decided to add one for this fanfic)

Timeskip...

After gathering many operatives to the hideout, Anon is on the platform where there are servers and there, everyone is from random recruits such as the students from UA High and even the Crystal Gems and Adora and her friends. However, some of the people he's recruited are still out in London minding their own business. There, Althea helps set up a broadcasting drone for Anon and she asks him something.

Althea: "You sure you want to do this?"

Anon: "Look, we aren't stronger just yet. But we will be with help from other people across London."

Althea smiles and Erin watches from below as Althea turns on the drone and quickly walks down so Anon can give a speech to motivate Londoners.

Meanwhile, in Piccadilly Circus...

Back in Piccadilly, hundreds of people are there tonight holding up protest signs to protest against Albion's regime. As they keep protesting, the protest leader, shouts in a megaphone to spread messages of hate towards Albion. As he speaks, the screen there suddenly starts to glitch, catching everyone's attention. The same thing happens in other places in London that have massive screens. It even happens on televisions across London. In the European Processing Centre, many homeless people and refugees look at the screens there and watch it glitch out before Anon appears on the screen, looking confident. In the City of London in Eddie Green's apartment, Eddie himself along with Labradorite who is drinking a glass of champagne watching on Eddie's television as Anon is on it.