20. Anarchists

Althea and Venus are both jogging together in the borough of Lambeth, they're both dressed in their jogging outfits and they have new bags that have their DedSec masks in them. They jog down a sidewalk and keep their eyes out for Albion drones, which are flying over the area.

Venus: "So, where are we going?"

Althea: "To the other side of Lambeth. Don't worry Venus, we're almost there."

Venus: "I love to exercise. How about we make it a tad bit longer?"

Althea: "Sure."

They laugh and jog a bit faster and some random Londoners watched them jog down the sidewalk. The 2 gems jog down an alley to drink some water and take a small break before they continue.

Althea: "Not bad! I think we've been jogging for...oh wow."

Venus: "What is it, Althea?"

Althea: "2 hours. A simple human can't handle that. Luckily, we can."

Venus: "Yeah, no shit. Anyway, let's go."

Before they can leave the alley, a man dressed in a Clan Kelley jacket stands in front of them, blocking their path.

Clan Kelley thug: "Oi. Stay right there, loves."

Althea: "Shit..."

Venus: "It's Clan Kelley."

They back up slightly and bump into 6 more members of the Kelleys. They chuckle and they are seen holding pipes, batons, and baseball bats.

 They chuckle and they are seen holding pipes, batons, and baseball bats

Clan Kelley thug 2: "We're these 2 dolls going for a walk, Chris?"

Chris: "I don't know, Mike, but these 2 were out for a jog. Let's see what our boss Mary Kelley wants with you. She'll promote me. I'll be able to hold a blimin shotgun in my hands! I'll also be able to- AAHH!!"

He screams after Althea summons a dagger and stabs his foot with it. She then pushes him and the 2 gems run away from the scene.

Althea: "Come on! RUN!"

Mike: "Don't just stand there you morns, get after those bints!"

As they run down the sidewalk, the Clan Kelley members chase them and they run down another alleyway. There, they climb a pipe onto the roof of a small building, and they continue running there, the Kelley thugs catch up and Althea and Venus run into a dead-end which is a drop. They turn around and see the 6 remaining Kelley thugs.

Mike: "You stabbed Chris' foot, now we'll have to break you lot."

He grips onto his pipe and Althea notices a pipe with gas in it. She then looks down to see that they're not so high. Althea grips onto Venus' large arm.

Althea: "Venus, hold on!"

She pulls Venus and they jump off the roof, surprising the Kelleys and she hacks into the pipe, causing it to explode, killing the Kelleys, and they land on the ground on their chest.