82. Punks & Pigs

Meanwhile, in the borough of the City Of London...

In the Nine Elms borough, an Albion car is stopping in a parking lot and 2 Albion officers, Nancy and Fathima get out of the car and one of them cocks their pistol and Nancy adjusts her hat and looks around to see some people giving them worried looks or cold stares.

Fathima

Nancy

Nancy

(I gave them a re-design! Made them look much better)

Nancy: "Right, why are we here again?"

Fathima: "Getting some coffee at the Battersea. We'll also chat there, come along now."

Nancy nods and she follows her friend and they walk down the roads as some people hurl insults at them while others just looked at them and some just minded their business.

Man: "How does it feel to stomp on civil rights you pigs!"

Man 2: "Fascist pigs."

Woman: "Get lost and drown in a piss pond!"

Man 3: "Oh look, everyone, 2 pigs!"

Then, one man took the piss and does something unusual to piss off Nancy.

Man 4: "Oink, oink! Oink, oink, oink! Oink, oink!"

Nancy: "Will you shut up?!"

She grabs the man by his arm and she tells him off as Fathima watches.

Nancy: "Do it again and you'll soon be having a baton up your arse."

Man 4: "Ok, ok! Just go relax!"

She let's go of him and the 2 Albion officers resumed walking to the Battersea. They arrive there and the 2 of them get a frappucino and sit at a table with one another.

Nancy: "So, what do you want to talk about?"

Fathima: "Not sure. But do you read the news every day?"