Y. Itadori - Headcanons

-When he was "dead" the dumbass had to be watched 24/7 just so he couldn't sneak off to go see you.

-He likes taking a lot of photos/videos of you two. Sometimes you guys make spooky videos, playing with a ouija board, but never do anything with them.

-You guys cook together a lot, when he was at home alone he picked up some things and wanted to share them with you.

-He pranks you. All. The. Time. It's good that you know how to get him back or you might've been dead by now. (You always manage to get Megumi and Nobara in on yours because they like you better.)

-You both love music and like sharing earbuds whenever you're going anywhere. It causes for some inconvenience when it comes to walking, but you manage.

-He's always slapping his hand over his cheek when Sukuna comes out, to the point where you have to sit him down periodically to patch him up.

-He knows random words in other languages and puts them randomly into sentences. It gets damn confusing.

-Man is a nerd, he's seen it all. Which makes him perfect for movie/show marathons.

-Yuji is almost a influencer on multiple social media platforms. However, multiple times he's been scolded by Nanami for almost exposing Jujutsu to the world.
He always posts pictures of you with cute ass captions that you don't see until later.

-Amazing at giving hugs. Fucking stellar at it. It's soft and full and just feels like the safest place on the planet.

-Will jump on your back. All the time. Your spine is going to break soon.

-He's the easiest person to steal clothes from because he just doesn't notice. You've taken 3 hoodies, 2 hats, and 4 pairs of underwear and he still hasn't noticed.

-Never a dull moment in his head. Usually there's a song or two playing back there. Because of that, he'll randomly sing lines to songs (sometimes out loud in the middle of the night, almost like he's sleep singing or something.)

-Whenever you go to do something dangerous, he keeps a close eye on you, not wanting to look away even for a second. Even if you just hit your head on something he feels like he failed at keeping you safe.

-He's protective. Not specifically in a jealous way but when he sees that you're uncomfortable around someone, he slides in and acts all lovey to get you out of the situation.

-He would take down the poster in his room for you. So romantic.

-Itadori loves pet names. Any opportunity he can get he's calling you any other name then your own. Sometimes it's nice but there's been a few that have genuinely concerned you.

-It was really hard for him to confess to you because Sukuna kept popping up and making fun of him after every word. It just made you laugh though, which the curse hated.

-(This is for lgbtq+ people) When you came out to him he was so excited. He was reeling to support you full heartedly. Also, it felt good that you trusted him that much to tell him, and he couldn't get over how good that felt.

-You go to hip-hop classes together and you both take it SUPER seriously, trying to outdo eachother constantly.

-When all the students are hanging out together, Itadori likes flaunting that you're his with PDA. He never got that frisky because it would probably make you uncomfortable, and he really didn't want to do that. But, he will wrap his arms around you, hold your hand, and put his head on your shoulder.

-He can eat like no other. He'll get multiple pizzas when you guys are watching movies together and end up eating 3 himself before flopping down on your lap. You guys have eating competitions sometimes and they usually result in some sort of horrible bodily function coming into the light.

-You two have the biggest most intricate handshake on the face of the earth. It even changes to include the other first years if they're there.

-He likes being the big spoon so that he can feel like he's protecting you. Sometimes though, he wants to feel cared for and makes you be the big spoon. He gets super blushy when he's the little spoon.

-You and Yuji take Megumi's demon dogs out for walks when he's not up for it. These walks usually result in playing around with them in fields for way too long.

-Definitely doesn't give a shit and will let you put makeup and nail polish on him if you wanted to practice. He always takes a bunch of pictures after, acting like he was the one who did it.

-Loves resting his chin on your head from behind, even if you're taller then him, he finds a way.

-You guys have matching bracelets that never get taken off, it's like a sacred rule.
The first time that his broke, he cried.

-He's always super aware of your eating habits and makes sure that you're staying up with it.
"Y/N DRINK WATER GOD DAMMIT."

-He gets super attached to shows/topics for months and gets super jumpy and excited when he can talk about it. You always indulge him, how could you not?

-Brings you breakfast in bed, He thinks it's a cute thing to do. You usually compensate by making dinner and giving him massages before bed if he looks stressed.

-If you have an interest in art, photography, fashion, or anything where someone can buy your stuff, he always gets it and flaunts it around. So basically, he has what could be considered a shrine of your things in the corner of his room.

-You use sarcasm in front of him a lot, and he just doesn't get it. He'll take it seriously and just tilt his head, wondering what he did wrong. You always have to explain afterward and he brightens up immediately.