Gojo & Geto - Poster

(I got a semi-Geto related tattoo! Anyway here's a chapter! Real life AU!)

You pull your key from the door, stepping over the threshold and toeing off your shoes. The apartment is silent except for the TV in the living room, left on and alone by probably Gojo. He never remembers to actually turn it off, leaving whatever reality show he was watching on for the furniture to enjoy.

You swing your key ring on your finger, the little keychains Geto brings you from his jewelry club clanging together daintily as you wander through the apartment. Voices start making themselves apparent as you approach your room. You sigh when you see your door wide open and the light of your bedside lamp on.

As you round the doorframe, you notice two things:

1. Gojo and Geto are lying on your bed, propped up against the headboard with their legs tangled together. Gojo is pushing into the others space, shoving his phone into Geto's nose and rambling about some mobile game, his (or maybe it's yours) hoodie stretching as he moves. Geto just watches him with amusement, long hair free and spilling over his shoulders and chest.

2. There's a huge poster board cramped under their legs, standing out against your comforter.

"What's that for?" You ask, letting your presence be known. You point to the poster.

Gojo perks up immediately, springing out of your bed and nearly jabbing Geto in the gut. Which earns him a kick to the ass. Unperturbed, he keeps stumbling in your direction, white hair swishing around as he steps to your side.

"I'm so glad you asked, dear Y/N," he replies, a sultry lilt to his voice that makes you fake gag.

Gojo swings an arm over your shoulders, tugging you toward the bed. Geto just smiles at you when you look at him, not doing anything to clue you in. Jackass.

He gestures to the poster, and your mind goes blank.

It's filled to the brim with two hundred bullet points followed by short statements. Out of confusion, you lean forward and read one of them,

"Number 73, Gojo's compression shirt..." You glance up, Gojo is sitting back down on the bed next to Geto, and they're both staring at you. "What?"

"We made a list of how great we are so that you'll extend your lease with us!" Gojo says, adding jazz hands and a cute little smile. You groan.

"Why didn't you just ask me?"

Geto cuts in before Gojo can, putting his hand on the others shoulder. "Dumbass thought you wouldn't say yes otherwise. I knew you wouldn't leave though..."

"Hey, I didn't say yes yet," You continue reading through the poster. "Number 5, Geto does the dishes? Literally when?"

"I did them last weekend!"

"Yeah for the first time ever maybe."

"I think it counts," He gives you a condescending smile, and you snort at his ingenuity.

"Anyway," Gojo enters the conversation, grabbing Geto's hand from his shoulder and playing with it. "We're obvi' staying roommates and you can't say no! So!"

"I guess. I mean I don't have anywhere to go anyway," You say with a shrug, stepping up to them and plopping down over their laps, sinking inbetween their bodies as they shift to make room.

Geto runs a hand over your head, "Good choice."

"Oh shut up you prick."

"I'm just congratulating you."

"Yeah but you're doing it in a bitch way."

Gojo laughs, and you turn to him with narrowed eyes, "What are you laughing at, Mr. 23."