Gojo & Nanami - Daily Routine

(400k reads. Fuck me at this point.)
(College AU. Slight spoilers for Gojo's
past arc in the manga.)

The click of your keyboard sounds through the still air in your room, the feeling of the plastic under your fingertips practically burned into your memory. Your eyes have been glued to the computer screen for hours, you don't even think you've blinked for minutes. You know you shouldn't cram your assignments in all at once, but you're only motivated at specific times so of course you'll take advantage of that.

You're sucked out of your concentration when you hear the chirp of birds outside your window, and you glance up to see early rays of sunlight trickling in through the edges of your blinds. Has it really been that long? 

You sigh, rubbing your eyes and opening your mouth to whisper quietly, "As long as Gojo got piss drunk last night I'll probably have a few more hours to work-"

"Rise and shine, my lovely housemates! Another day, more time to be an asshole!" You hear yelled through the apartment, and you slam your forehead into your desk with despair.

Everyday without fail, unless he got drunk, Gojo wakes up at the crack ass of dawn to cause headaches galore. He says that he likes being a morning person, but you think he just wants to wake Nanami up so that he can make breakfast before class. There's probably a better way for him to do that.

"Gojo, I'm seriously going to kick you out this time." You hear Nanami shout back from his room, voice low and groggy.

"Sheesh, last name and everything." Gojo replies, clicking his tongue. "Well you're up so it's fine! Y/N, are you awake?"

Instead of replying, you just keep your face smushed to your desk with a silent prayer that he might give it a rest and leave you to your work. A useless prayer, but an honest one.

"Y/N~" He continues, voice nearing your door.

"Please just be quiet, man, my head is going to explode." You say, barely loud enough to be heard through the door. Even with your eyes closed you can see the computer screens light imprinted behind your eyelids, and it hurts.

The doorknob rattles, and soon his footsteps are approaching your desk. Still keeping your face to the wood, you pretend like he's not really there.

"Y/N~" Gojo croons, leaning over you and poking your back. "I know you're alive, so get up."

"Just because I'm alive doesn't mean I want to be. Now leave so I can finish this." You reply groggily, gesturing with your hand in the direction of your computer.

He hums, looking at the document you have open and groaning dramatically. "It can wait. Now come here."

Grabbing your arm, he starts dragging you back. The force causes your face to fall off the desk and your body to slouch forward in your chair. Gojo continues to tug at you, reaching forward to wrap his arms around your shoulders and pull you up. However, he leans too far down and his feet slide out from under him, causing him to fall backward with you in tow.

He screams in shock, landing with a thud. "Ow!" He shouts, huffing when you fall on top of him.

You lean up to look down at him, glaring. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I didn't mean to fall!"

"I'm just glad you protected my fall."

He smiles, pressing his hands on your hips and looking at you proudly. "That's exactly what I was trying to do! It was all a part of my plan!"

You bonk his head with your fist, causing him to press his hands to the area with a pout on his lips. You take the opportunity to stand up, stepping over him and walking to your door. Nanami is standing against the frame, arms crossed in front of his chest.