Y. Itadori - Impressions

"Ita, I'm back from my mission." You say happily, walking into his dorm with a bag of souvenirs hanging off of your arm. When he doesn't reply, you step further into the room and notice that he's curled up in bed, a light snore falling from his lips.

It's a little strange, considering it's the middle of the day and he never takes naps, but you decide not to question it.

Walking up to the bed, you sit next to him and run your knuckles over his hairline, flinching a bit when you realize how hot the area is. He's basically burning up.

You become more aware of your surroundings, looking at the multitude of tissues piled up on the nightstand and the way Itadori is sweating but still swaddled in blankets.

So he's sick. Why didn't he think to tell you? You could've gotten him some warm food or something.

You stand back up, walking to his bathroom and taking a rag out of his closet. After soaking it with cool water, you resume your position on his bed and lay it softly on his forehead.

His eyebrows twitch, and he takes a deep breath, humming softly. He probably wasn't sleeping very deeply.

You gaze as his peacful face that was relaxed with sleep, nose red and irritated. When you go to flip the rag over, he finally opens his eyes deliriously.

"Y/N?" He questions. "I can't tell if you're actually here or if I'm hallucinating."

"I'm actually here."

"... I don't think it's safe to believe my hallucinations."

Laughing, you poke his cheek childishly. "Stop it. And you need to get out of that blanket, you're going to overheat."

"But I'm cold~"

"Too bad, so sad."

"What are you doin' here?" He asks.

"Well, I came to give you souvenirs, but you were in here dying and shit."

"I'm perfectly fine! What'd you get me?"

"Get out of that blanket first or you're literally going to pass out."

He frowns, expression confused. "I can't tell if you're my friend or my parent."

"Your friend that's going to yell if you don't get out of the blanket soon."

"Fine, fine. I just don't want to be cold."

Shaking your head, you help him sit up and pull the wrapped up blanket away from his body. He's shivering, clutching his arms with a discontent expression.

"You're fine." You console, flicking his forehead.

"And you're mean. Even Fushiguro would be a better nurse."

"One, you're so wrong he would've already left. Two, you've been through worse."

"Quote." He mumbles. "I've gotten stabbed through the stomach like twenty times."

"You said that way too casually. Now lay back down."

"I'm not used to you being this demanding." He lays back.

"Man, I'm tired and you're a handful."

He wiggles around sporadically, whining in discomfort. You know the feeling, and it sucks.

"Wanna know what I got you now?" You ask, standing up and grabbing the bag you left at the foot of his bed.

"Yeah, but lie next to me because you're warm."