S. Gojo - Mutual Support

(Slight, oh so very slight mentions of Gojo's past arc in the manga. If you blink you miss it.)

You're walking down the corridor of the school, halfheartedly checking to see if all the students are locked away in their rooms.

It's a grueling task, usually one assigned to Gojo, but you couldn't find him anywhere. That concerned you a bit, considering he's usually following you around like a creep. A cute creep, but a creep.

You yawn, finally circling back to the enterance of the school. The moon was high in the sky, stars sprinkled out along the still horizontal. You've always liked how bright the stars shine out here.

Maybe you should find a good place to sit and enjoy the stars. You could actually fall asleep out here if you allowed yourself to.

Coming to a decision, you advance, trying to spy out a spot with a good view. It felt like you were still on patrol.

Once you scout a good spot, you smile in relief, but it gets wiped off your face when you see a figure lying directly where you wanted to. You tiptoe closer, identifying the figure as Gojo. Weird, he never usually comes out here.

He either hasn't noticed you yet, or is just ignoring you. There is no blindfold covering his eyes, just his eyelids. You wonder if he sleeps like that normally, becuase you can't imagine it working really well.

You crouch down next to him, intending to wake him up and bring him back to the school. Call you sappy, but you know he has a lot of responsibilities, and this won't help his sleep schedule.

You take your hand and go to tap his shoulder, but it gets caught by his hand before it makes contact. You shiver at the touch, staring wide eyed down at his face.

"Y/N." He says quietly, lips barely moving. "I don't want to move just yet."

You sigh. "And why's that?"

"It hurts?"

"What hurts exactly?"

"My eyes."

You look at him, concern etched on your features. He never shows pain, much less admits it like this. He has stated that he gets headaches, but they were never bad enough to inhibit him.

"Headache?" You says lightly, pulling his hand off your wrist and lacing your fingers together.

"Yeah~" He groans. "Price I have to pay for being the best."

"Y'know, you can complain."

He frowns slightly.

"I know it's weird, but especially around me, you can talk about things bothering you." You tighten your grip on his hand. "And I know your past, though I wasn't as close to you as he was. I know all the things you've been through, so I know that you have a right to complain about things like this. Strongest or not, that doesn't define my care for you."

"Wow~ You really love me huh." He says, smiling his huge cheesy smile.

"Obviously. Now let me give you a head massage or something domestic like that."

He nods slightly, letting you move to a more comfortable position before setting his head in your lap. You reach down, putting a hand lightly over his eyes and laying the other in his hair.

"I can almost see through your hand." Gojo says giggling.

"It's better then nothing. Where is your blindfold anyway?"

"In my room."

"Hm? Don't you usually keep it on you."

"I guess I just wanted to feel normal for once." He mutters, splaying his hands on his stomach.

Sighing, you start pulling your fingers through his hair, sometimes dipping them low enough to massage his temples.

It's quiet for a while, just the sound of wind through the trees. You've seen him like this before, vulnerable and open, but he usually plays it off super fast. Just last month, you caught him crying and he said that he watched a sad movie. It was clearly a lie.

"You're so good with your hands." Gojo says slyly, breaking the silence.

"You don't have to make it weird-"

"But I did, no take backs."

"Why do you insist on not letting yourself be sad in front of people? I get it, but there's no point to it if I already know you're sad." You stress.

"Hm~ It's too deep of a conversation, and I don't like darkening the mood."

"Ugh, you are a brat."

"Don't try and tell me it's not the same for you!" Gojo defends.

"I'm not going to." You thread your fingers into his soft white hair. "But I'm talking about you right now."

"I want be something good in your life, you know? I want to make everything a little brighter for you because I was never able to have that myself."

"Gojo-"

"And you don't need to tell me that it's okay to be sad around you." He interrupts smiling. "Trust me, I know. I like when you take care of me. I just want to be the happiest I can for you. And maybe I just like convincing myself of it in the process."

"I want to try my best to make you happy too. So please, only go halfway. I'll pick up the slack for you."

"Mutual support!"

"Hell yeah." You whisper, chuckling warmly.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for being such a good person in my life."

Your eyes crinkle. Bending down, you move your hand away from his eyes, laying a kiss on both of his eyelids and then his forehead. He opens his eyes after you pull away, squinting at your face.

"I can see all your pores right now." Gojo says.

"I swear to god."

He just laughs over your swears, putting his hand on the back of your head and pulling you down to kiss him. It was a bit weird, considering you're facing opposite directions, but it was sweet. His lips were smooth, running slowly across yours. You've never felt closer to him then in this moment.

You pull away gently, "Now what do you say, shall we go back inside?"

"Okay!"

"And Gojo?"

He pauses from standing up, staring at you with his head tilted and a question in his eyes.

"You're pretty cute when you're sad."

"Hey~ I don't know how I feel about that!" He says pouting, straighening up and approaching you.

You laugh, letting him wrap an arm around your waist and pull you in the direction of the school.

You like him when he's happy, but you like him any other time as well.

(I dyed my hair red, living for it. My red ass face doesn't know how to handle it but I'm ignoring that.)

(This one was just short and sweet, can you tell that I like reverse comfort?)