N. Zenin - Submit His Ego

(Finally republishing smut. I'm sorry but also you're welcome.)

In general, you wouldn't consider yourself to be a sadist. There hasn't been much to spark that necessity within you, nor has there been a person in your life that you've wanted to hurt in that way. Frankly, you try not to think about it at all.

But recently, you've been shrouded by the thoughts of making a certain Zenin clan member beg and beg until he can't breathe anymore.

You're often tormented by his taunts and his degration to the point that you don't think he has respect for anyone in the world except for himself. Himself, and men that he can hold accountable. The thought of making him respect others is constantly brewing inside you, growing stronger everytime you spy his condescending smirk.

You're going to make that bastard regret every word that has ever exited his mouth. And he's not going to have any say in it.

The thoughts of threats and torments whirl through your skull as you step into his dark room, the only light shining through the floor length window positioned next to his bed. It allowed for a shadow to pour across his body, illuminating the dips in his facial features.

Tossing the bag you brought with you onto the floor, you continue to stand beside him and watch his sleeping face.

To be honest, he had potential to be a decent person. His resting face was made from solace, and he looked to hold no negativity in his expression. Too bad he ruins it with his gross smile and vulgar dialect.

"Naoya~" You whisper lightly, leaning into his ear and pressing your chest to his.

You can't see his eyes open from your position next to his face, but considering his arm shoots up and hits you in the ribs, you assume that he's awake now.

Grunting at the force that hit you body, you lean back up to face him with a pitying frown on your face.

"What, are you getting all scared?" You say, grabbing the wrist he still has pressing against your body and slamming it to the mattress next to his head.

"I barely remember who you are, and you think I'm going to get scared." Even though his voice is tired, the offending smirk still makes its way onto his face. "What a pity that someone like you can't get a lead over me."

"You like talking. I prefer when dogs don't bark."

Grabbing his other wrist, you push it up to join his other hand agaisnt the mattress. The force doesn't effect him at all. In fact, he's completely unphased by the situation unfolding. It's not that shocking, but it still makes you angry.

"I could pull myself away easily, sweetheart." He laughs, tilting his head to the side.

"Try it then."

The veins in his wrists contract as he puts his force into seperating himself from your grip. It gets stronger as the seconds pass, and he is obviously growing confused at how much force he's having to put in.

"Can't do it, huh. Not too bad for 'someone like me' right?" You seeth, finally moving your whole body onto the bed while still keeping most of your weight dedicated to holding him down.

He had a scowl on his face now, which was a level up from whatever bullshit he saddled his profile with before. A shame, truly a bummer to see him loose his confidence.

"I'm tired." He says, half heartedly shrugging his shoulders. "You're the weak one for trying to take advantage of me at night."

"Oh, because I thought you always praised yourself for being perfect all the time. I didn't think a little puppy such as yourself could be tired. Yet here you are, making excuses toward someone who you shouldn't be giving the time of day. A little depressing, isn't it?"