N. Kugisaki - No Money

"Y/N~" Kugisaki whines diligently. "Why won't you just go shopping with me?"

"I've told you a billion times, I don't have any money." You fight back, trying to wiggle her weight off of your shoulders. It's not like she was heavy, but she was definitely a pain in the neck.

"That doesn't mean you can't come with me."

"Only if we stop for lunch, cause I'm getting something out of this."

"Yahah! Finally!" She stands up straight, pumping her fist to the sky. With a devious smile on her face, she wraps her arm around your elbow, tugging you toward her desired direction.

Along the way, she rants about the other first years, allowing you to chime in here and there with your own anecdotes. Kugisaki definitely acted like she hated the other students, but you can see her soft spot from a mile away. It was clear in her eyes.

"-And then Fushiguro asked how his shoes were bad. Like what the hell, those things are a shame to humanity."

"Literally horrendous." You say shivering.

"Exactly! I want to force some heels on him for shits and giggles."

"Thanks for the very vivid mental image." You mutter, laughing.

She turns her face toward you, pushing your cheek with her painted nail.

"Maybe we should get you some heels as well." She suggests. "It'd be hot."

"Forget that, I want to see you in heels. Also watch where you're going, Kugisaki."

Frowning, she tightens her grip and straightens her head forward.

"Buzz kill."

"You're blushing though." You say teasingly, mimicking her earlier motion and poking her in the red cheek.

She fans away your hand, "I'm not, idiot."

"Eh? Because you look a little-"

"Oh look, we're here!" She cuts you off, smirking and detaching herself from your arm. Placing her hands on her hips, she widens her stance.

"Now Y/N. View the best place in Tokyo!"

You glance around at the scenery. Big buildings covered in glass and weathered posters. A tall asymmetrical complex advertising many restaurants and stores layed to your left. What even more prominent was the hussle of people streaming around you. All kinds of people in business clothes to tech wear.

Despite all those thoughts flooding your mind, all you say is, "It's kinda boring."

She deflates, swinging her arms. "Like I said earlier: Buzz kill."

"Let's just go to the shops. I want to look at shit."

"That's the whole point."

You two casually walk around the shopping complex, Kugisaki pointing out her favorite stores and you commiting them to memory. That knowledge will do you good later.

One of the shops seemed to be antique. Everything was packed in and shining with new found purpose. It didn't look like a place she'd enjoy, but it seemed that she was good at scouting out good pieces. While she did that, you decided to take a look around yourself.

It was a small shop, seemingly much bigger on the inside however. Little alcoves here and there displaying jewelry and knitted gloves. You find it weird to imagine where it all came from.

While strolling further into the shop, your eyes catch on a pair of rings sitting on a tiny display case. They were androgynous, not do dainty but not bulky either. Neither were they anything fancy. Besides all that, they were still beautiful.