S. Geto - Our Eyes

(In honor of the season two trailers, I got inspired and wrote this in two hours. Let's all clap and suck my dick.)

"Alright. We have a new student-"

Yaga is cut off by a loud gasp from the middle of the room, and he doesn't even have to look to know that it came from Gojo.

"I know, it's not very common. But they're transferring here from Kyoto- yes I know that's even more uncommon, but I'm not going to try and explain it to you," Yaga finishes in spite of the interruption, and he looks over to see Gojo peering at him from over his circular glasses, eyes wide and jaw stretched into a miraculous smile. Someone save him.

Geto, from next to the white haired student, just smiles softly at his friends suprise, raising a hand toward Yaga as if to say "sorry!". Then he rests his head in his palm and turns to face Gojo.

"Maybe you'll finally meet someone who wants to hear about your soap opera's," He says with a glint in his eye, provoking the other to bristle.

"Oi," Ieiri speaks lazily from behind them, kicking the back of Gojo's chair and resting her arms behind her head, "It's a new student, not a miracle."

"Hey!" Gojo finally cuts in, but Geto's laughing drowns out the other's defiance.

Yaga cuts in, "Just behave... for once," His gaze sweeps toward the door. "Here they are."

It goes deathly quiet in the room as Yaga steps toward the door. Gojo straightens in his seat, putting on an award winning smile. Geto shifts his head toward the door. Ieiri levels a blank stare at the ceiling. Nanami rubs his eye tiredly. Haibara bounces his leg and jostles Nanami every few seconds.

It's a little forthcoming, which is expected from a room full of teenagers who rarely meet new people who are like themselves. All excited to see their new classmate, new partner, and even maybe new friend. They're excited for anyone they may get, rearing and ready for a change.

Though, that doesn't make it less awkward to walk into, is what you think as you finally step through the threshold after a greeting from Yaga. The quietness almost causes you to grimance, and you tilt your head to take a look at your classmates.

You first catch the eyes of an obnoxiously outstanding boy, with shaggy white hair and a white smile to suit it. It's a little creepy, the way he's looking at you, so you quickly shift your gaze ahead.

The rest of the students look a little plain, a little out of it, besides the boy sitting next to a sulking blond, looking like he's fighting back from jumping out of his seat and happily shaking your hand. He seems nice.

But then, you see him.

He's less bored than the girl sitting behind him, a small smile on his face and eyes ready to meet yours. When they do, he softly shuts them and nods toward you in a greeting. Then they slide open again, slimmer this time and shaded by heavy dark lashes.

He's really pretty.

You're interrupted from your "people watching" when a heavy hand lands on your shoulder. You look over to see Yaga standing next to you.

"I'll let you introduce yourself," He says to you, giving you a nod and a barely visible smile. Then he lets go, stepping back toward his desk.

"Yo, I'm Y/N," You start with a small bow, smiling cheekily. "Hopefully this school's better than the last."

"We told you to stay quiet about that, Y/N," Yaga chides, and you shrug, smile growing a little bigger.

"Didn't say 'nothing."