S. Gojo - Piercings

"Y/N, pierce my bellybutton."

"What the fuck." You look up from your phone, staring at Gojo, who had apparently entered the room without you noticing. He was doing jazz hands, a blinding smile on his face.

"Pierce my bellybutton."

You stare at him unimpressed, "And why would I do that?"

"Because I want you to." He continued waving his hands around, "Aw, come on."

"I'm obviously going to do it. I just want to know why before I stab a hole in your body." You say, sighing.

Around the school you were known for giving people piercings. There was no reason for it, it's not like you're particularly good at it, everyone just says that they like it when you do it. Even Fushiguro came to you when he wanted to pierce his ears.

Standing up, you lift up the hem of his shirt, leaning down to look at his bellybutton to see if you could even pierce it well in the first place.

"Well are you going to tell me why?" You look up at him through your lashes.

"I'm bored," He says casually, "And Ieiri said that I was too much of a coward."

"You are. Ieiri is right on that for sure."

"Rude."

"I love you man, but you cry at the smallest things sometimes." You laugh at his disgruntled expression, dropping his shirt and patting his shoulder, "So what do you want it to look like."

After he gets through his first 10 suggestions that would be damn near impossible, you finally settle on a good way to pierce it.

"Okay, go lay down on that couch." You say, pointing to the couch you were sitting on earlier.

He lies down, moving his head to the side to look at you, "We're doing it in here?"

"Yeah, all my supplies are in this room and finding a different place is unnecessary."

"Oh, tea sis."

"Who taught you that one?" You laugh, approaching him with your supplies that you dug out of a drawer.

"Nobara," He replies, "They've all been teaching me slang."

That's definitely not good.

Pulling up a chair next to him, you pull up his shirt for the second time and start disinfecting the area, the cold cotton pad making him twitch.

"Sorry, that's going to be the least uncomfortable part though, so suck it up."

"Be gentle. I can't have my image slandered after this. I have to prove you and Ieiri wrong." He keeps his head facing up, but for all you know his eyes could be looking at you, so you keep a straight face.

"What image? It's already in the trash if you ask me."

"That's why I'm not asking you." He huffs.

You get ready to pierce his bellybutton, looking up and asking if he's okay one last time. When he confirms that he is ready, you quickly pierce it.

He doesn't flinch, yell, or really say anything at all. He just lifts up his head and says, "Oh, that's it?"

"I- You know what, I'm not even shocked." You reply, shaking your head.

He sits up, pulls his shirt off fully for absolutely no reason, and bends down to look at the piercing.

Then he jumps up, skipping out of the room. Soon enough, you hear distant yelling that tells you that Gojo had to go show off to Nanami or something.

That literal child.

Cleaning up your supplies, you walk to the back of the room and place it all back where it was. Before you move away from the drawer, you feel hands wrap around your waist from behind and lift you up.

"Y/N! Y/N! Nanami didn't hate it! Well he didn't say anything really but I'm counting it."

"Hey, you're going to rip out the piercing." You stress, getting dizzy. At least your words seem to get to him, since he sets you back on your feet, flipping you around by your shoulders to look at you.

"I love you!" He states, moving in to peck your lips.

"Yeah yeah, I love you too." You say, accepting the kiss. "You're not allowed to get that infected okay? I would lose my mind."

"I knew you cared." He says, wiggling his body around and covering his face with his hands.

"Stop that." You say smacking his head.

"Ow. Well, I want to show the students, so come with!"

"Sure, I bet Nobara will have a field day with this."

You guys approach the vending machines, where the first year were talking. Gojo walks up to them, still shirtless, and yells, "Hello!"

The three teens look over, conversation halting. After staring for a few seconds, Yuji lights up, making a shocked noise with eyes shining.

"That's so cool! Hey Y/N, I want one!" He exclaimes, hands clenched in front of his chest.

"Sure, just don't regret it."

"What the fuck." You look over to where Nobara and Megumi are standing, seeing displeased looks on their faces. Megumi was the one who spoke up.

"My baby was a dear and pierced my bellybutton." Gojo says, leaning on you dramatically. You fall into him aswell, playing your part.

"Okay yeah but why? And put on a shirt old man." Megumi looks straight up embarrassed now, nothing new.

"Because I wanted to," Gojo stands back up completely and wraps an arm over your shoulders, "Don't ask Y/N for another piercing, I won't let you get one now."

"What? Why?"

"Ugh, this is so dumb." Nobara says, rolling her eyes and placing a hand on her hip, she sticks out a finger while looking at you, motioning you to come toward her.

Once you shake Gojo off and leave him to converse with Yuji, you walk over to Nobara, and once you get close enough she grabs you by the shoulders and looks into your eyes.

"Are you okay? Anyone alone with that man for more then 10 minutes could go insane."

"It's true." Megumi says, walking up next to her.

You laugh and wave them off, "Yeah he's a lot but I love him."

They cringe.

"O~kay, I'm not saying I understand but, it's a decision!" Nobara says, patting your back.

"Oh shut up, I'm your superior," You get her in a headlock and ruffle her hair, "Also, we're going shopping. Megumi, you too."

"Why?" He asks plainly.

"I bet you want to get away from these two for a bit." You gesture over to Yuji and Gojo, who were now acting out a scene from a probably really shitty movie.

"... Yeah, you're right."

You smile at him, letting go of Nobara and walking up to Gojo, pulling him away from Yuji.

"Me and the sane ones are going shopping, so I'll see you later," You smirk and lean up to his ear, "If you want, I might take off your clothes without the intention to pierce anything later."

He smiles at you, quietly saying an, "I'd like that." before you pull away.

No matter how stable you try to come across, god does that make you flustered. Shaking your head, you walk back over to Nobara and Megumi.

"Lets go get Megumi some better shoes!" You say.

"Hey what's wrong with my shoes-"

Nobara sighs, "Everything, dumbass."