S. Gojo - Sour Note

(Two Gojo's in a row because people might skip the first one and I'm considerate like that. Praise me.)
(Soulmate AU where you can hear your soulmate singing.)

Your friendship with Gojo is as stable as it is insane. While you trust eachother and hang out all the time, not a day goes by where you don't tackle or roast the shit out of eachother. It's fun, but also not exactly what you want.

A couple months ago you found out that Gojo's your soulmate, and it shocked you beyond words. It simply didn't seem possible to be tied to someone that rowdy and unstable.

But when you heard him sing, and heard the same song playing as if it was in your head, you knew. And you also knew you weren't ready for it.

Hell, he's always around other people, flirting and laughing up a storm. He's never looked at you that way, and he's constantly hopping from person to person. You love the guy, but you really don't think he has the ability to want to settle down. Much less with you.

You don't recall ever feeling this insecure over a man, but recently it's been eating you up inside. Watching him go around with other people while you can't even imagine confessing to him. He's noticed that something's up, but he hasn't said anything.

To try and forget everything, you've stayed cooped up in your room, finding solace in watching shows and just staring at your wall for hours. It wasn't fun.

Today didn't follow the same routine, because apparently Gojo thought it was fit to burst into your room unannounced. That fucker never knocks.

"Y/N!" He cries, throwing himself down next to you on your bed.

"Ugh, what is it?"

"Come out with me! Suguru and I are going to this party some highschool girl is throwing."

"How did you even get invites to that?"

"She saw my beautiful, sexy, and perfect face on the street and decided that I would be a worthy participant."

Humming, you rub your eyes and sit up. "Good for you. Why am I going?"

"Because I want you to," He pushes up his sunglasses with his pointer finger. "Plus, Suguru probably won't leave your side. Probably."

"You would be a horrible marketer."

"And you're coming. If you don't, I'm not going to pay for lunch for a month."

"C'mon. Low blow, man."

"So~"

"Fine! Christ." You throw up your hands. "And only because I don't want Suguru to have to deal with you alone."

"Yay!" Leaning forward, he wraps his arms around your waist and picks you up enthusiastically, rushing you out of your room. At least you were dressed and had your phone in hand. Convenient.

Laughing, you grip onto him and try not to fall off as he runs toward the enterance of the school.

"Suguru! I succeeded!" He says excitedly, screeching to a stop in front of the main entrance where Geto was waiting.

He just smiles sympathetically at you, waving his hand in greeting and patting your head. At least he was somewhat calm.

Gojo continues to carry you all the way off school property. He's talking to Geto casually, and you honestly think he forgot that he was carrying you.

"Satoru, let me walk." You say deadpan.

"Nah."

"People are going to think we're dating and then you won't be able to flirt with anyone."