Y. Itadori - Stay Over

"Eh?" Itadori scratches his head, "I thought it was 35.3?"

"Okay, that's an honest mistake. You divided here when you were supposed to multiply." You clarify, leaning over his work.

It was a Sunday night, and apparently spending hours on homework was Itadori's plan. Which in turn, made it your plan.

You're basically his "tutor" of sorts. Whenever he needs help understanding something, he comes to you. After a while, he ended up coming to your room for everything school related. Sometimes he just says he needs company.

It's not that you minded, you were usually bored out of your mind on Sunday nights. Tonight, however, you wanted to try and sleep earlier. You've been exhausted on the weekdays and you wanted to take this chance to fix it.

You glance at the clock, sighing and falling back on to the floor. Guess that's not happening then.

Itadori leans over you, "Are you okay?" He asks, eyebrows arched.

You reach your hand up and flick his forehead softly, "Yeah, m' just tired."

"Ohh. Well, I could leave if you want to sleep."

"No!" You shake your hands frantically, "Uh- No. You can stay, I don't mind."

"Okay, if you're sure." At that, he looks away from you, bending over his work and tapping his pencil.

You let your arms drop down, choosing to stare at the ceiling. Maybe if you just went to be super early on Monday night? No, you wouldn't be tired enough. Well then that just ruins the whole week for you, huh.

"-N. Y/N. Y/N!"

The sound of Itadori saying your name rouses from your thoughts and you focus your attention back to him.

"Hm?" You say attentively, "Do you need help on a problem?"

"No no, you just looked super spaced out. You sure are tired."

"Eh, it's not that bad really."

He frowns, tapping his chin, "Ah! How about you sleep."

"Yes, that would solve this problem, wouldn't it." You say laughing.

"That's not what I meant. I'll stay here, and you can get some rest."

You sit up, resting your elbow on your knee and your chin in your palm, "Are you fine with that? I won't even be able to help you."

"That's fine! I think I get it all now." He smiles, "And I think we both want the company."

"You're right on that one." You yawn, "Okay. Uh, you can sleep over here, if you want. I don't have a futon though."

"I'm fine on the floor! Sleeping over will be fun!"

You scratch your cheek, looking over to your bed. Yes, you're debating asking him to share a bed. Nothing wrong with a little shameless bed sharing, even if you have a tiny crush on him. It's tiny.

"Itadori?" He hums, "We can just share the bed? I mean, it's big enough."

"Really? Yeah that sounds good! I didn't know if that would make you uncomfortable so I didn't ask."

"It's perfectly good with me. Well, I'm going to go get ready for bed."

"Okay! I'm going to finish this up. Then I'll join you."

After getting ready, you pull yourself under the covers, stretching your body out. It's been a while since you've slept in the same bed as someone, you hope that you don't move a lot. Even imagining accidently kicking him in the balls makes you shiver.