K. Nanami - Childish

(Gojo's your brother in this because why the fuck not.)

"Satoru~" You shout, opening the white haired man's door and falling dramatically into the room.

"Y/N~" He yells back, sitting up in his bed and putting down his phone, "What's up?"

You straighten, walking over to his bed with your shoulders slouched, "Hug me?"

"Isn't that for Nanami to do?" He says teasingly. Satoru was the only one who knew about your feelings for Nanami, and he made it his job to bring it up as often as possible.

You groan, poking him in the stomach from your position next to his bed.

"He seemed busy and I didn't want to get on his nerves." You say, poking harder.

"Ow, stop."

"You can literally make it so I can't touch you, shut up."

"Fine! Okay, get in." He complies, leaning back and opening his arms.

At the invitation, you flop unceremoniously down onto his chest.

"You're really uncomfortable." You say, voice smushed by his shoulder.

"No, I'm just too perfect for your comprehension." He replies cockily, "Also, why are you so worried about Nanami getting annoyed by you?"

"I mean, you're my brother, and he gets plenty annoyed by you. I just... Don't want to be too obvious about it, you know."

"Yeah, I get it." He pats the top of your head, "And hey, I'm always here to give you some advice~"

"I would never willingly do that to myself."

"And here I thought you were softening up. I'm disappointed Y/N. Disappointed."

"I will shove your toes so far up your ass that you-"

A knock at the door sounds, making you shut up. Both of your heads turn toward the door, waiting for the person outside to indicate who they are.

"Gojo, have you seen Y/N anywhere?" It's Nanami, his voice as uninterested as ever.

"As a matter of fact, I have!" Satoru replies happily, shoving you off him and jumping to his feet.

Luckily, you're still on the bed, and roll over to watch him approach the door. He opens it slightly, sticking his head out.

"So~ What do you need Y/N for?" He say cheekily.

"I don't have time for you. You said you knew where they are right?"

"Yes! But they're my sibling, I have to pull some big brother cards in this situation!" He was weirdly excited anout this.

You stand up, stretching, "Alright, alright." You say loudly so that Nanami could hear, "That's enough Satoru."

"Aw. You never let me pry stuff out of him." Oh great, now he's pouting.

"And you," You point to Nanami, "Should be happy I do that."

"I am thankful." The blonde replies, a light smile on his face.

Satoru giggles, leaning into your ear, "Y/N he just smiled at you. This totally means he's into you."

"One, that doesn't mean anything. Two, why are you so obsessed with this?"

"Nothing fun happens around here with the teachers, I'm just trying to keep up on the gossip."

"Okay that's my sign to leave, c'mon Nanami." You rush, pushing him out of the door way and slamming the door in Satoru's face. Too bad for him.

"That seemed rude." Nanami says.