All Characters - Headcanons (four)

(Thanks for 500k reads. Jesus fuck.)

When you're injured:

Gojo satoru
He get's too wrapped up in the "holy shit they're injured" and tends to forget that you're in pain. He often tries to treat the wound, but it just makes it worse and he always says that it means it's working. If the injury spawned from someone hurting you themselves, he would act cheeky about it but would slowly ask questions about where they live.

Nanami Kento
Nanami is horrible when it comes to addressing to his own wounds, and some of that leaks over when it comes to you. He's logical, so he's not going to listen to you fuss about a paper cut (or anything that won't kill you). However, he always keeps an eye on you and your condition. As much as he knows most of it isn't a big deal, he doesn't like seeing you in pain when it's genuinely getting to you.

Itadori Yuji
He gets flustered and suddenly forgets any semblance of knowledge on how to help you. In general, he takes the situation more dramatically then you do. You appreciate it though, his antics always distract you enough for him to calm down and actually help. Itadori has a lot of empathy, so he would feel your pain as if it was his own. Seeing you in pain is the worst thing that can happen to him.

Sukuna
To be honest he was probably the one to hurt you. But if not, he would just make fun of you for bitching about the pain. Ironically, the distraction would help you since you're mad and not thinking about the injury. Frankly, he finds the human ability for healing quite pathetic, and is more interested in the process of it rather then helping.

Kugisaki Nobara
It really depends on the type of relationship you have with her. She only lets select people into her heart, so depending on her willingness she definitely responds differently. If you're someone that she thoughtfully cares for, then she would end up taking the injury way more seriously then it illicits. Her mind would yearn for the most inflated story that is not at all accurate to what happened in actuality. In contrast to that, if you secretly whittled your way into her heart then she'd be way more stubborn about showing her concern. She would help, but would do it with a fake glare and a slap to your head.

Fushiguro Megumi
He gets confused, to say the least. He's surrounded by people who handle the biggest injuries known to man, so he thinks he has a good handle on his response to people being in pain. However, that wasn't the case when it came to you. He pretty much assumes the worst, and will ask you if you want to go to the hospital multiple times. Usually he just wants to make sure you're not lying about the severity of the issue, but he does care. He just gets 'annoyed' that you got yourself into an unsafe situation in the first place, and will lecture you about it (even though he has no room to talk).

Geto Suguru
Geto is definitely the most responsible and calm. He carefully attends to you and makes sure you have everything you need. This isn't just because he feels he needs to, he just has this innate urge inside of him to help others who got something they didn't deserve. Your pain isn't for good reason, so he wants to help you through it softly. He also really likes talking you down and keeping you happy while tending to you. Unsurprisingly, he's a good doctor.

Fushiguro Toji
It really depends on if he sees it happen. For example, if he sees someone hurt you in some way he will be quick to get in the persons face. He likes talking down to people who think it's okay to do that, seeing their faces shock is fun for him. If he doesn't see it happen, he usually just silently tends to the wounds. He doesn't want to try to express his feelings about the incident, so he relies on his ability to potray his emotions through body language. He trusts that you'll understand him.

Zenin Maki
Oh you know she lecures the shit out of you. "How did you manage to do that, idiot" is a phrase you hear way too much. Even if it's not your fault you got hurt, she always says something like that to talk down your pain and make you focus on defending yourself. She would always help her sister out, so she knows good ways to distract people. Maybe she'll hurt you in a different way to distract you. Depends on the day.