Gojo & Geto - Found Family

(Warning for slight physical abuse and sexual assult. It's not horribly graphic, but skip if you're sensitive to it.
One more thing: If you've ever experienced any sort of assult/abuse and want someone to vent to, my DM's are always open. I'd love to talk.)

"Hey~ Why are you being so hard to get?" The man sliding up behind you slurs. "I don't like when people act up."

"And I don't like when drunk fuckers like you think it's okay to touch me." You say scowling, pushing yourself harder against the bar counter to try and seperate your back from his chest.

"You don't want to call me that, sweetheart." He grabs your arm roughly, forcing your body to turn around. After pressing your back to the counter, he inches his beer laced breath closer to your face.

"If you don't back the fuck up I'm going to start screaming and kicking. I wouldn't want to make a scene."

"There's no need. If you do that," He takes the arm not holding you down and grabs a switchblade from his pocket, "You'll get a little more then scratched."

You look around desperately, noticing that everyones eyes seem to be purposefully avoiding yours. What fucking cowards. Maybe you shouldn't have convinced Gojo and Geto that you would be okay alone. Then they wouldn't have gone to the bathroom together and left you here. You thought you could handle your self. You should be able to handle yourself.

The rancid man still holding you moves his face down to your neck, and you can feel the sweat from his chin against your clavicle. God this was the nastiest thing on earth.

Before he can make any more moves, he jerks when a hand gets shoved forcefully on his shoulder. You look at it, trailing your eyes up the connected arm and coming to look at Gojo's face. He's smiling, but he's obviously not happy. Geto is standing beside him, a similar look gracing his features.

The man turns his head to view the intruders, and after taking a good look, he detaches himself from you.

Turning to face them, he says, "What? You got a problem?"

Geto chuckles, reaching up and grabbing a fistful of the mans thin hair. He pulls his head back, gripping as hard as he can. The man grunts at the pain, face turning an ugly shade of red.

"I do." Geto starts, the smile still plastered on his face. "I do have a problem with it."

Gojo walks up next to Geto, kicking the man repetitively in the shin.

"And I do too. It's you're fault if you don't see the problem with it." Gojo adds on, grabbing the man by his shoulders and forcefully guiding him out of the bar. When he is pulled out of reach, Geto lets his hand drop, turning to face you.

He looks at you softly, hesitantly placing his hand on your shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Oh yeah, I'm great." You reply, smiling at him a little dizzily.

"You're shaking, Y/N."

You look down at you're hands, noticing the quiver in them. "Huh. Weird."

"Let's go home, okay?" Geto suggests, wrapping his arm around your shoulders and guiding you to the exit. He doesn't like the way you're shivering, and he doesn't want you to be scared anymore.

After you exit, you turn your head to see Gojo kicking the perverted man in the face. The man doesn't look to be giving much of a fight, he's already laying still against the side of the building. Gojo kicks one last time, leaning down and whispering what you assume are threats into the mans ear. Then he stands up straight, smiling and making his way over to you and Geto.