Sukuna - One Hour

"Sukuna."

"What?"

"You look like a horse from this angle." You say, laughing.

"Sometimes I believe you have a death wish."

"Oh how I very much do."

He turns his head to look at you sprawled on the floor of his domain. Stepping closer, he takes his heel and steps on the side of your head.

"If you keep muttering like you have the right to, I'll put my foot through your head." He says deeply. Despite it seeming so menacing, he was way too calm about it.

"I didn't know you were into that." You sigh, "And to think, I thought I found a normal man."

"I'm a mass murderer but that's what makes me not a normal man."

"Precisely. Now get your foot off of me, my head hurts."

"That's the point."

You glare at him, which causes him to huff and pull his foot away from you, moving to sit on his throne.

"I regret ever making that pact with you." He says, obviously annoyed. His head was in his palm, feelings of discontent rolling off of his body.

You stand up, brushing off your clothes and crossing your arms. Smirking at him, you quirk, "Well, you get what you get!"

"I could still kill you."

"But that wouldn't benefit you at all, would it?" You argue, stepping up next to his throne and poking his arm. Before you can pull away, he grabs your wrist.

"I may not be able to kill you," He tightens his grip, "But I could make you wish you were dead."

"O ho ho, someone's getting cocky."

He pulls you forward while standing up, switching your positions so that you were sitting in his throne while he hovered over you. He bends down, leveling a stare directly at your eyes.

"You sound so proud, so confident." He says plainly, "But I can feel your heartbeat, you know? I can feel the fear running through you."

You swallow, pushing yourself back into the seat. Of course, he couldn't kill you, but you probably took it too far to be able to get out of this completely unharmed mentally.

"So now you have nothing to say. A weak brat such as yourself shouldn't even think to rouse me the way you try." He continues.

"Does it not work?" You say quietly.

He pauses, eyes narrowing, "Of course it doesn't."

"A shame." Your eyes follow the path of his marks, starting at his forehead and leading down the side of his cheek.

At this point, you think that you should just dig yourself a deeper hole while you're at it. Maybe someone like him will appreciate your insanity.

He grabs your chin, forcing your gaze to meet his eyes again.

"I'm suprised you haven't started screaming for Blindfold to save you." He says, obviously a little confused.

"You have little faith."

"I do. Why is it that you haven't started wailing about yet?"

"If I do that, you'll just kill me," You say, quirking your brow, "Right?"

"I guess that's true." He releases your chin, standing up straight in front of his throne, "You don't look too horrendous sitting there, I have to say."