Sukuna - Defend

(Real life highschool AU. I really like the "Sukuna and Itadori are twins" headcanon, so I'm putting that into play here.)

Getting home from school on a Friday afternoon has to be the best feeling on the planet. Dropping your bag off in your room and finally relaxing felt so nice.

You did have homework to do, but that's a problem for another day.

Right now, lying on your floor with your arms splayed around you felt better then anything else.

That was until you heard a loud ass knock at your door followed by yelling.

"What the fuck." You mutter, pulling yourself up and groaning. Right now. Someone had to be freaking out right now.

Approaching the door, you come to recognize the voice outside as Itadori's, one of your closest friends from grade school. Honestly, the fact that you can recognize his voice by his garbled yells is concerning in itself.

This is probably just another occasion where he's freaking out about a Jennifer Lawrence interview. It does happen that often.

What you're not expecting is to swing open the door to a concerned faced Itadori and a half conscious Sukuna under his arm.

"What is happening here?" You ask, shuffling them inside and closing the door.

Itadori frowns, trying to take off his shoes without dropping his brother, "Well, yah see, Sukuna here thought it would be fun to get in a fight. A big one."

"Doesn't he usually win?"

"Not against a group of 22 year olds apparently."

"22- Wait hold on. Can you tell me why?"

After Itadori gets both his and Sukuna's shoes off, he straightens, letting out a breath, "I don't know. But let's get him to the bathroom or something."

"Brat. It's not that bad, I can stand on my own." Sukuna snaps, straightening himself up and shoving Itadori away.

It's silent for a moment until he starts falling forward. With a jolt, you step in front of him and grab him by his shoulders, letting him press into your chest.

"Yuji, I got it from here. Can you go make some of those meatballs? I know you're always hungry after school and so am I."

He brightens, giving you a huge thumbs up and dashing toward the kitchen

"Oh and one more thing." He stops, "Thank you for bringing this dumbass here. You're too good of a brother."

Itadori laughs, "You know it Y/N!" He says, continuing to the kitchen.

"I'm not a dumbass. And shut the fuck up with the pity bullshit."

"When did I pity you or him today?"

Sukuna grumbles. He should know to not toss words around.

"C'mon you big lump." You grunt, maneuvering him so his arm is rested across your shoulders, your hand on his far shoulder.

As you begin walking the two of you toward the bathroom, you decide to assess his injuries. You turn your head to the side to examine his face, analyzing the cut intersecting his sharp jawline. Trailing your eyes higher, you see a little nick on his lip, next was a bruise forming around his eye.

"You got messed up huh?" You say teasingly, turning your head back to face forward.

"Just shut up already."

You walk into the bathroom, pushing him down onto the toilet seat and rummaging through the cabinet under the sink for the first aid kit. Once you find it, you pull it out and place it on the counter, closing the caninet with your leg.