Sukuna - Burnt

(Real life AU- I'm not playing with the whole curse thing yet, let me live. In which you and Sukuna are roomates for some reason, don't bother with the details.)

"Honey I'm home~" You shout, walking into the foyer of your apartment and toeing off your shoes.

"Shut the fuck up, you're so loud for no reason." Sukuna grumbles back, making an appearance. He's leaning on the kitchen counter, arms crossed in front of him. The open layout of the apartment was good for long ranged conversations like this, not like either of you wanted to have them.

"Yeah yeah, I get it." Sighing, you walk past him in the kitchen, feeling his eyes on you, "Stop staring at me like that, It's creepy."

"C'mon, I can't have a little fun?" Yeah that smile always gives you the chills.

"I want to report you so bad." You whisper, shutting your eyes and continuing toward your room.

"It's not like you could find another roomate, fucking dumbass." Damn, you forgot about his good hearing.

Rubbing a hand on your temple, you reach your room, twisting the door handle. It's not like you hated him, well you did, but not with all your heart. It just seemed like you both got on eachothers nerves like no body else.

Funny coincidence that you have to room with him out of anyone.

As you look at the once undisturbed state of your room, you realize that yes, you do actually hate him with all your heart.

"Sukuna." You drawl out, "Why is my bed and two of my walls burnt to a crisp?"

"Politics? Or something like that."

"Sukuna."

"I may have set your room on fire. You did leave a light on overnight two days ago, that shit pisses me off."

Eyebrow twitching, you force yourself to take a breath, "Tell me one thing okay? Did you ruin any of my possessions besides my bed?"

"Perhaps."

The fucker is smiling.

Groaning, you walk up to him, pulling at the collar of his shirt to bring his face in front of yours. Of course, this only makes his grin more malicious.

"Sukuna, get off of your shitty high horse and tell me what the fuck you did." It's getting really hard to not snap now.

"I'm messing with you, I didn't ruin anything."

"For some reason, I don't believe you. Isn't that funny?" You let go of his shirt, walking over to sit on the couch and pulling out your phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Calling a friend, obviously." You say monotonous, "You did kinda make it so I can't sleep here dude."

"The couch exists, don't be so pissy."

"You know what exists? Your own business, so mind it." Your voice still holds its blandness, but internally it's a different story.

"Y/N~ I'll get you a new bed, you can't leave me here alone."

"Yes I can."

He quirks an eyebrow, frowning like he's cute or something. Gross.

Sukuna walks up next to you on the couch, nudging your leg with his foot and leaning down to your level when you turn to look at him.