S. Geto - Apologies & Tickets

(Band AU where Geto isn't fucked up and he's friends with everyone.)

"Satoru. What the literal fuck."

The man in question spins around as his name is mentioned, a broad smile making its way onto his face.

"Ah~ Suguru! There's my favorite person!"

"Yeah cool. What are you doing?" Geto asks exasperated, pressing his thumb to his forehead.

"Nanamin won't let me and Yuji try on his cool ties, so I'm painting his bunk pink while he's gone."

"Don't you realize that that's vandalism. We're in a tour bus. One that we rented."

Gojo just smiles at him, no thoughts existing behind his eyes. That expression alone tells Geto that he has no chance of getting through to him. Instead of trying, he turns around and walks away.

"Hey~" Gojo whines at his back. "You should help me."

Geto doesn't respond, just flips him off over his shoulder. He smiles at the offended gasp the motion drags from the white haired man.

Geto exits the bus, stepping down and throwing the  hood of his black oversized hoodie over his head. They were too close to the arena to be able to walk around without some sort of disguise. Not like Geto was complaining, he loves this sweatshirt.

The day was slightly overcast, rays of light only shining down periodically. He never really thinks about the weather, but he'd have to say that he enjoys this a lot. Cool enough for baggy clothing but not cold enough to make you shiver.

He looks around the area, a slight pout on his face. He should probably find Nanami and explain the situation to him, but he also doesn't want to bother himself with that right now. It's not like it'll do much good, they need their lead singer. That's pretty much the only reason Gojo hasn't been murdered by one of the members yet. Even Megumi, the manager, held a special hatred for him.

Too bad, so sad.

Resigning himself to mind his own business, Geto begins to walk out of the parking lot and down the connecting street. It was a busy road, filled with people and honking cars. Not that shocking considering it's in a city.

It's at times like this that he wishes he could go out without fear of getting recognized. Don't get him wrong, he loves meeting fans, but it's kind of awkward if he's doing something embarrassing. He once was staring at a piece of cake he bought at a cafe trying to guess how many bites he could eat it in, and someone came up to him asking for a picture. He probably looked insane just staring intently at a baked good.

Nevertheless, today he just wanted to mind his own business and calm his body before the show tonight. That's what all the other members were doing, besides Gojo. Apparently he calms his mind by destroying public property.

Geto walks further away from the bustling streets, making his way to a more secluded and wooded area. Whenever he goes to a new city he likes to check out their parks, it's a nice change of pace.

Watching the sky as he walks down a broken cobblestone path, he keeps up a steady pace. There weren't that many people walking, they're probably scared of potential rain. It's just fucking rain.

He enjoys the solidarity though. Catching sight of wind breezing through leaves that are struggling to hang on to the branches. It's peaceful at least.

His string of thought is interrupted when something thumps against his chest, and he hears a liquid spill to the ground. When he directs his gaze forward he sees someone standing in front of him, staring at the ground where their spilled drink lies.