Choso - Strangers

(Manga spoilers (from around chapter 120). And I mean serious manga spoilers.)

You're in a dark room, a closet to be specific, the only sound filling up the space being your heavy breaths. The situation you're in isn't good, and probably not healthy whatsoever.

The Shibuya attack was almost over. It was finally ending but you managed to get yourself chased down and cornered last minute, and now you're standing with anticipation as the gargled sounds of a curse grows nearer.

You're an idiot. You're such a fucking idiot. What inspired you to hide yourself in a dank small room and basically trap yourself? At this point it's a better option for you to just run out and face the curse, but you're already lacking stamina.

Huffing, you wipe the sweat from your brow and twist the nob of the door, pushing it open and making a mad dash out of the room. After the light hits your eyes, they adjust to see the human like monster standing near you. It's smiling, a twisted grin resting on it's face.

You smile back, nodding politely and straight up bolting in the opposite direction. Even if it's worse for your breathing ability, maybe you'll find someone that can do this for you. You could do it yourself, but you want to avoid it.

Digging your heels into the concrete, you prepare to turn sharply, but the curse reaches out and grabs your ankle with its mouth, causing you to fall forward and smash your chin into the ground. You gasp, reaching your hands in front of you and trying to grab on to something that'll keep you from getting eaten alive. Maybe you should start fighting now.

You get pulled into the air, your body suspended upside down, and the curse throws you into one of the walls. You crumble, coughing and falling to the side.

"S-Shit." You say groaning. "That was kinda perverted, hangin' someone upside down like that."

You lift a hand up to your jaw, pressing your fingers against the tender skin but quickly pulling them away when you feel a fracture. You relax the area, sighing and forcing yourself to your feet.

"Okay okay, I'll fight." You reach out a hand, bending your fingers as if to beckon the curse. As it spasms forward, you reach back and pull a dagger out of your waistband, stepping to the side and dragging it up the length of the curse's extended arm. 

You dash behind the curse, sidestepping its attempt to swing and ducking when it slashes the air above you. Throwing the dagger, you manage to hit the curse in its forehead, and you jump up to kick it farther in.

"Aha, that definitely doesn't feel good-" You start to brag, cutting off as it grabs your knee and ankle in midair, snapping it clean in half.

You scream, tears budding your eyes when you're once again thrown into a wall. Yeah that hurts, that hurts way too bad. You don't try to pull yourself up this time, instead, you lay on your side and simply try to keep your eyes open.

You watch dizzily as the curse pulls the knife out of its head and throws it to the side. Then it starts approaching you.

"Oi," You grit. "You didn't have to throw it. Hey, you can stop approaching me now. Killing isn't fun!"

It just continues, the rotten stench and gooey noises getting nearer and all you can do is lay paralyzed in waiting.

Come on now, it's unnecessary for you to be this weak right now. You were entrusted with an important task, and you could do that just fine, but this is where the line is drawn? Pretty fucking pathetic. 

You hear the squeak of shoes in the distance, and turn your head to see Itadori rushing to you, another man walking behind him. You don't recognize him, but you do recognize the anguish on Itadori's face. It doesn't do much to reassure you.