N. Kugisaki - Permanent

(Had requests for more Nobara, so here, take it.)

Tattoos have always conflicted you. Should you emphasize on the risks of getting one, or should you throw caution to the wind and get a dick tattooed on your face? That could be a little extreme, but it has crossed your mind.

The main thing that bothered you was that you never found an artist that you thought you could trust. Even if their work was cool as hell, you didn't think they'd do a good job at what you were looking for. Call you picky, but it's going to be on you forever.

However, since you've moved to a new city, you decide that it's worth it to look around again. There could a a diamond in the rough.

You found a place online called 'Sorcerer's Tattoo' and deemed it worthy for a visit. Their website looked pretty reliable, listing the artists and their specialties.

There was a woman named 'Kugisaki Nobara' who catered to your style, and she seemed to be working tomorrow. Since it's not too far from your home, you decide to book an appointment on short notice.

You spend the whole night trying to calm yourself down. Pacing, trying breathing exercises, you even contemplate your existence for a few hours. It seems to work at least, since you manage to fall asleep, waking up well rested the next morning.

Your morning routine is hurried, stomach filled with anticipation and anxiety for the upcoming events. God, do you even want a tattoo anymore? What if you don't like it and you have to be all awkward and shit?

Slapping your cheeks lightly, you try to calm yourself down. This is dumb, you've wanted one for years now.

When your appointment grows nearer, you start driving to the parlor, GPS directing you the whole way there. It was in an obscure location, but luckily it didn't look sketchy in any way. The sun was out, so the buildings were all shining, some speckled with vines and cracks here and there. It was run down, but in a comfortable and delicate way.

You spy the tattoo shop sitting inbetween two taller buildings, and immediately find a good parking stop near the store front. It didn't look super intimidating, intricate art pieces drawn on the windows and flowers lining the roof. It was quaint, yet very professional.

With newfound reassurance, you check the time and make your way up to the door. The sound of a bell rings at your enterance.

"Hey. Welcome in." A voice calls from deeper into the store.

Your eyes trail across the art filled walls, finally settling on the cash register that housed a woman with a light brown bob cut. As you approach, you notice that to the right there's a hallway with multiple doors on either side. You assume that they have private rooms for everyone to get tattooed. That takes a weight off your shoulders.

"Hey." You reply after you get to the counter. "I have an appointment for Y/N."

She looks at you with her face in her palm, staightening up when you mention appointment.

"Eh? I'm so happy you actually have an appointment. I'm done with telling people off when they don't make one."

"They should do their research then." You say laughing, and she stares at you for another second before turning to the computer next to her.

"Y/N... Y/N... Ah, here you are." She clicks around for a few seconds. "So you have the appointment with me. I think it's okay for me to take you now. Do you want a private room, or just stay out here?"

"Private room, if that's chill."

"'Course. Follow me."

You trail behind her as she directs you to one of the rooms. The walls are all super pretty, covered in murals and decorative lights and plants. Just being in this place makes you feel cool.