Introduction

Hello there. Welcome to "Sodor's New Worker". This story is only coming to life because I've always thought about how it would be to have a more adult and modern twist on Thomas the Tank Engine. 

This story contains OC x Canon and swearing, so if you do not like it, please go away.

There will be no 18+ scenes, though it will possibly be suggested that SOMETHING happened.

The engines of Sodor have two forms, their engine form, and a human one. How they are able to be human is currently unknown, but no one is really complaining. Strength transfers over, so pulling carriages and trucks is no problem no matter what form they're in. However, when they ARE working in their human form, they have special harnesses that allow them to couple up to whatever they are pulling, as well as skates that mimic their wheel configurations.

Each engine has their own look, which will be published later on in the story, and since I am not the best drawer in the world, there will be descriptions for each. They can also eat, but absolutely no one knows what happens to what they eat when they switch back to being an engine, not even the engines themselves know. 

The story first starts with "The Adventure Begins", and will contain material from other movies and/or episodes. It will not be totally accurate, so don't hound me. The canonical years in which the stories take place is modernized. The exact year, however, is a complete mystery, but has been narrowed down to 20XX.

Please tell me if I'm using any vocabulary wrong, as I have no idea what most of the parts are called. Bear with me if I'm incorrect.

That's about all I can tell you so far. If anyone has questions, feel free to ask, and feel free to draw scenes from the story, I'd love to see them! See you later

-The Pickler