Travis

"..Best five out of nine!" Nathan spat, gripping his controller. Currently, he was in the back of the sheds with Maddy, playing a racing game with her on her mobile console, and she was absolutely kicking his ass.

"Just admit you suck, Ladybug." she smugly spoke, leaning her chin on her hand.

"I'll get James back here to distract you."

"I'll what now?"

"That's cheating! You stay on those tracks, Buzz!"

"Wasn't planning on moving. Besides, this is entertaining."

"Does my suffering amuse you?"

"Very much so, Nathan." he responded, snickering.

"Just choose your goofy ass plumber again so I can wipe the floor with you."

"Whatever you say, princess."

"They won't find your carcass, Nathan." she glowered, narrowing her eyes at him. "Never say that again."

"Okay, prin-" 

  He then screeched, as a wild Maddy attacked him.

"JAMES, CALL HER OFF-"

"Mmm.." he hummed, taking a good, long think about it as Maddy beat the hell out of him with her pillow. "She DID tell you to not do that again."

"HELP ME-" he screamed, but only to James, as the three were the only occupants in the sheds. No one was there to help him. "CALL OFF YOUR WIFE-"

"She's not my wife yet. Still, no. This is amusing."

"I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS-"

"Now who on earth told you that?"

"SHE DID-"

"..Eh?"

   Frowning, though still highly amused at the situation, James waltzed over, and scooped her up in the air, rendering her useless like the feisty cat she was.

"UNHAND ME-"

"Shush. What's this about us being friends?" he soothingly spoke, rocking her like a baby. It pissed her off because he knew that worked. "Tell me."

"All three of us are red.." she pouted. "Triple the trouble. Red Disaster Trio."

"No, YOU TWO are trouble."

"You're also trouble, JamJam. In your own way."

"You're SO bold whenever you're in my arms as if I won't flip you upside down."

"You won't do that because you know the last time you did, I managed to bite your leg."

"Your teeth aren't even that sharp, why do you hurt so much!?"

"Haha, she bites you."

"She'll bite you too, Nathan."

"Can't bite what you can't catch."

"I'm a lot faster than you think." she huffed. "Now put me down!"

"You going to continue to attack him?"

"...Hmmm.."

"Why do you have to think about that-" Nathan pouted. "Leave me alone-"

"Admit that you suck."

"NEVER."

"You will. Someday. Put me down."

"..What ARE you three doing back there?" their boss asked, thoroughly confused. "Where is everyone?"