Bluebell's Curses

(Eepy here. This chapter once again contains dark topics that may trigger some people. If you choose to read it anyway, don't say you weren't warned.)

"Hello?" a voice called into the living room. "Uhm..Hon..ey Bee?"

   Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the remnants of a boot leave her balcony.

"She really does not want to talk to me, does she.." he grumbled to himself.

"AAAAAAAH YOU MORON! YOU BIG RED MORON!"

"Oh my stars she had someone over-"

"NO. NO. NO NO."

    James was promptly hit in the head with a heavy book, and then another one just for good measure. Once recovering from being nearly dented again, he was met with a very angry, very on fire ghost engine of someone he knew all too well.

"HAVE YOU ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH THAT BIG MOUTH OF YOURS!?!?!!?"

"FIRST OF ALL- O W-" James groaned, rubbing his head. "SECONDLY, WHAT-"

"You quit your damn shouting. Now."

"You, how!? You're...dead!"

"SPITE. RAW SPITE."

"Why are you here, though!?"

"I was trying to save her life. Do you have any idea what she's planning?"

"Seeing as she hopped out the window, she's planning on avoiding me until I get scrapped."

"..."

   James was, for a third time, hit in noggin with a book. The heaviest book that the ghost could find.

"WILL YOU QUIT DOING THAT!? YOU'RE GONNA DENT ME!"

"You're already dented in that flabbing jaw of yours, that you STILL have yet to fix."

"...I've been busy."

"Busy being a ignorant bitch?"

"Wh-"

"You are so far up your own ass that you've got no idea what you've done to her. Your cruel words to her have sent her to a dark, dark place. You dense idiot."

"Dark place?"

"That wasn't her boot that you saw, That was Ten's."

"So she's been-"

"Kidnapped, and she willingly went. Asked for uppies like a damn child. She hates him. You know that, I know that, everyone at Tidmouth knows that, but you're the ONLY one who doesn't realize how bad this is."

"Tell me then, how bad is it?"

"She's given up, James, you've put her in such a hole that she isn't able to dig herself out of. One of the strongest people I've known besides my own girlfriend has given up because of YOU. Flapping your jaw, saying those awful things to the person who loves you more than life itself. You have singlehandedly cracked a person I didn't think could be cracked. So congratulations."

"..."

   The ghost watched at James' face shifted through several emotions, from shock and grief, to sadness and anger, ultimately landing on horrified. Finally, finally, it had sunk in that he took far too long to attempt and make things right. He was too angry, and let it show far, far too much. He ruined his own wife's life because he was to bent out of shape and angry to properly assess the situation.