Facility

"Mama, papa, where are we going?" a little girl asked. Her parents told her they were going for a car ride, but didn't exactly say where.

"A lovely  place, dear." her mother said, smoking a cigarette out the window.

"I know thaaaaaat, but wheeeeeere?" she huffed, kicking the seat. Her father chuckled.

"Madison, settle down..we'll be there soon."

   Maddy huffed, sinking back into her seat. She just wanted to know where she was going. The little girl decided to take a nap to pass the time until they got to the special place.

   She awoke somewhere that..wasn't the car. She didn't see her mom or dad, either. Instead, she was in the arms of a complete stranger. Whimpering, she tugged on their coat.

"Mister..who're you? Where are my mommy and daddy..!?"

"..Mommy and Daddy will be back soon, little one. For now.." he grunted, setting her down and grabbing some ugly looking clothes, "Change into these, I'll be back for you soon."

   Maddy just shrugged. "Okay, mister!"

   The little girl put the ugly clothes on. They were a little big, but still comfy. She sat down on the floor, waiting for the man to come back. After ten very long minutes though, he came back with a clipboard.

"Hi, mister!" she happily waved.

"..Hello there dear. Is your name Madison?"

"That's me!"

"..Alright. Come along with me." he said, grabbing her hand. She managed to get a read on his nametag. It read 'Trevor'.

"Okay, Trevor!"

   Trevor smiled. It was a painful smile. He knew she'd end up being just another one of the botched experiments. Though, if she was, this time he'd up and quit his job. He knew this wasn't legal, but his company was...rather corrupt. The only reason she was even here is because one of his fellow scientists was out on a stroll and 'felt the aura of this girl', that she could finally be their breakthrough. They offered a good sum to her parents....and now she was here. Some parents they were.

"Go sit in that chair right there, okay?"

"Okay!" she happily said, hopping up onto the chair, kicking her little legs. Trevor grimaced to himself as he pressed a button that strapped her down. The girl was confused. What were  they doing to her?

"..??"

"...I'm sorry, Madison.."

"What's going on..?"

"...bite your tongue. This is..going to suck." he said, holding up a syringe. Maddy hated needles, but the stuff inside looked super  pretty.

"..Where's that going?"

"In you." he spoke, jamming it into her neck. He watched in disgust as this liquid pulsed through her veins, the little girl screaming and crying that it hurt. There wasn't anything he could do about it.

"..There. All done." Trevor sighed, pulling out the syringe.

   Maddy sniffled and whimpered, watching her veins glow and eventually dim away.