Trouble

It's been a few days since James last visited, and Maddy was getting lonely. Her phone only entertained her so much before she got tired of it. Did his pompous, vain ass get tired of her already? Did he find someone better to show off to the world, who was just as vain as he was? Dear oh dear, she was quite the pessimist. Maddy has every right to be, considering how she was treated most of her life.

"..Just another person abandoning me, as always.." she sighed, looking at her arm. As the days went by it thankfully stopped hurting with no further complications. "This is..fine.."

   Maddy looked out her window, in the distance, she could see her friends puffing along the rails. There was Gordon with the Express, Dadward with a cargo train, and Percy with a small line of rocks for the quarry. What she wouldn't give to be back on the tracks again. But, she knew James wouldn't let her for a while.

"..Excuse me?" called a voice. It sounded like Henry.

"..Hen..ry..?

"Oh goodie..this is the right room."

  The door was pushed open, and a tall, but solid man came into view. His hair was a dark emerald green, with two chicken-wing like tufts of hair for bangs, with the rest of his hair being rather short. He looked nervous, but that could just be his resting face. Henry's eyes were a lighter shade than his hair, it suited him nicely. His outfit consisted of what looked like a workman's uniform, but cleaner, more modest, and of course matching his livery. His number was on his right breast. What a kind looking gentleman.

"..Oh my..aren't you a handsome fellow.." she snickered.

"..Right..you haven't seen me like this!" Henry smiled.

"That aside though, what brings you here? Is something wrong..?"

"..Well, not wrong, per say.." the tall man spoke, "But..we found out who sabotaged your skates..!"

"You did..? Was it James? I swear I'll scrape the paint right off-"

"No..No..! James didn't do it..it wasn't any of us.."

   Henry sighed, taking a seat next to her bed. How was he going to tell her without her blowing up? He thought it was virtually impossible, because it was. He just looked her right in the eyes..well, eye, since he couldn't see one of them.

"Promise me you won't get as angry as James did..?" he whispered.

"Well, how angry did he get?"

"He'd make a pirate captain blush."

"..My my. Anyway, go on."

"...It was..Diesel."

"I think that silly Diesel left the island!" scowled James, puffing along the tracks. For the past three days, he's been looking for Diesel, ready to give him the chewing out of a lifetime. But, he could never find him, either he left into hiding or James was always behind him. Who really knew. He hadn't heard from anyone else, either. Boy, when he did find Diesel, he would make him pay. His Honey Bee doesn't deserve such treatment.

"Wouldn't be surprised if he did leave though, fucking coward.."

   James kept muttering to himself, when he heard a low whistle. Sounded like Henry's, but where was Henry? He could faintly hear him shouting, but what could quiet, old Henry be shouting at? As he got closer, James could make out what he was saying.