Is Now Found

Twitch. Twitch.

Drip. Drip.

Twitch. Drip. Twitch. Twitch.

   That what all Maddy heard and did. Somewhere within the building, water was dripping drop by drop onto the ground. Over the course of...well, she didn't know anymore, but her mental state was in shambles. The building had no windows, so she only saw light whenever D10 entered, other than that, she was left in complete darkness with nothing but her own thoughts and a rat she called Scritch. Her arm had healed improperly, so she was now in constant pain, but over time she became numb to it. Hell, it was a miracle she was even alive. The only reason she was, though, was because of D10's driver. He felt terrible for the girl, but he knew he couldn't help her escape, but he did bring her food whenever he could, and told her stories. She would always quietly thank him for what he did, and shushed him for when he started ranting about not being able to help. She knew he wanted to, but feared for his own safety.  

"Aaron, please don't worry so much over me.." she whimpered.

"But Madison-"

"....I told you...don't call me that.." Maddy huffed quietly, munching on a granola bar he brought. "You're doing all you can, and I appreciate it...so much.."

"You're stuck in here though..! You're suffering..!"

"Let me suffer, he's not getting anything out of me.."

"..Do you really know anything about this...'Lady'..?"

"All I know has come from stories I've heard and stuff I've overheard from the scientists. Nothing useful, though. I think. Either way I'm not saying anything.."

"..You're so smart and so stupid at the same time.."

"Fuck you, Aaron.."

"I'm serious..! I know you're trying to protect this..thing..but you're hurting yourself in the process!!"

"Worth it. All my life I've been told what to do, and I'm....tired of it. He isn't getting a lick of information out of me. Even if it kills me."

"...But...your friends-"

"Tell my story. Tell them I died satisfied."

"What about James..?"

"..He'll be fine...eventually.."

"..Oh...Madison.."

"Aaron-"

   She didn't get to yell at him, as she was enveloped in a strong hug.

"..."

"Little Maaaaaaaddy!~" rasped a voice. She knew that voice and she hated it. She didn't respond to it and just curled up into a ball on the ground.

"Wake up you little brat." he snapped, bumping her with Pinchy. While moved, she still didn't react.

"....I SAID WAKE UP!!" D10 roared, snatching her up. Finally, she just glared at him.

"Oh, the little miss is so scary. Come on now. It's the same deal everyday. Why not just tell me so you can go?"

"..I'm not..telling you..anything.."

"Come again?" he asked, squeezing her. All he got out was a groan.

"..You can hear..I said no."

"Oh..little girl..you always play this game..and you always know what HAPPENS!" 

   The engine snarled, Pinchy's spikes piercing..well, everything. Maddy just screamed in agony, but still would not speak. He kept it up for what felt like forever [really, it was 45 minutes] until he tired of today's torture. D10 threw her down, leaving her in a puddle of her own blood. As he backed out, he heard him snap at Aaron.