Welcome Home...Again

"..Is that what that whole deal was about..? With Diesel 10..?"

"He thinks I know something because I was tested on with something that supposedly came from her.."

"Well, do you?"

"Not really.."

"Hm." he huffed. "I'll let everyone know so they have more of a reason to kick his butt. But if you really feel like knowing, can't the internet tell you?"

"..Ask yourself that again, Dad."

".....oh. Not trusted enough."

"Bingo.."

"Well...I think the libraries around the island might have something about her. Want me to pick up some books for you to read up on..?"

"..That sounds nice."

"Will you read them?"

"Of course. When James decides to let me breathe."

"I do let you breathe!"

"You didn't for the previous twenty minutes." she winked.

".................."

"Edward, stay away from me."

   Edward technically kept his word, and threw his shoe at him. James was bonked right in the face. Maddy just decided to make it worse.

"..I heard it honk."

   Both Edward and Gordon lost their minds at such a simple comment. James went red in the face, rubbing his nose. She, though, once again, was in agony.

"hngh fuck me that was a bad idea- James- heal me with your kisses-"

"I'll heal you with an ass whooping-"

"Buzzy please I'm sorry the opportunity was too great-"

"Apology not accepted- I'm leaving-"

   James flipped her off and made his way out the door. After a few seconds, Gordon piped up.

"I think he actually left."

"That bitch-"

"Want me to go get him?"

"..nah. I wanna spend time with Edward."

"...have I got stories for you-"

"..you have fun." Gordon peeped, and ran out the door. "James, wait up!"

   About three days passed before Maddy could leave. Edward brought her books as he promised, and she read the shit out of them. She had the time as James was an asswipe and didn't show up. Over her stay, though, her friends visited her. Henry came in with Thomas and Percy because he knew he'd have to physically restrain Thomas. Thomas and Percy left once they started talking about plants. Though, when it was time to leave, she had no idea who was picking her up.

"There's a lot to choose from.." she muttered to herself, carrying a bag of books. "I know it's not James...so...yeah, that still doesn't help.

   She waved goodbye to the doctors and nurses that helped her and left the building, heading for the nearest station. As she got closer, she heard familiar bickering.