🌹𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬🌹

DON'T SKIP THESE, THEY'RE IMPORTANT AND I KNOW HOW STUPID SOME OF YOU ARE WHEN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING IN THE BOOK AND IGNORE MY DISCLAIMERS. DON'T COME CRYING WHEN YOU COMPLAIN AND I REPLY WITH SWEAR WORDS AND ROAST YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR DUMBASS SELF WHO NEEDS TO GO TO SPECSAVERS TO READ BETTER.

(Sorry, I just get pissed off when my readers are dumb shits and make me facepalm from their stupidness.)

▪︎

🌹 Rose will have her behaviour like Dahlia and Charlotte since I miss writing about them.

🌹 This story is rated MATURE due to a lot of swearing and dirty jokes.

🌹 I have no sense of fashion, so don't complain about the clothing being too "modern" and saying you would wear something different and try and link some Pinterest shit. This isn't a Y/N, honey. I don't care what you would wear instead.

🌹 This will be a crossover with another fandom, but if you don't like that, fucking leave. The door is over there ➡️🚪

🌹 Rose, Cho and Ginny will be massive bitches towards each other. But this is just for drama, I actually love these two.

🌹 Rose will be a massive bitch anyway, so if you don't like her attitude, gtfo. No one cares.

🌹 If you don't like the massive plot I'm going to be putting in, shut up. I give no shits about your opinions, they're irrelevant. Unless you like the plot, then I fucking love you.

🌹 I'm going by the film's, so don't correct my work saying "it should be this cuz of the books, blah blah blah" like shut the fuck up, honestly get over it.

🌹 Your mum didn't carry you for 9 months and then push you out for excruciating hours just for you to be a dick or a bitch. If I see one comment saying "cringe", I hope the both sides of your pillow(s) are warm and I hope you drop your phone into the toilet and it breaks.

🌹 To the ones who try to hate on my book(s) but then have none themselves, I wish your dad had pulled out.

🌹 Don't like my attitude? Cry about it.

🌹 Don't be a silent reader, I love to see your comments.

🌹 There will be bashing of certain characters, especially Ginny. But remember, I love Bonnie, I just don't like film Ginny. And I know that Ginny wouldn't obviously do the stuff that will happen in this book, it's just a fanfiction. Anything can happen.

🌹 There may or may not be smut, but there will definitely be some
s t e a m y scenes.

🌹 Rose will be in a polyamorous relationship with Nathan (my other OC) and a few other characters. Kinda like Dahlia, but with different people.