🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞🌹

When they got there, they were joined by Ron, Hermione and Harry. Four of them were sat down whilst Hermione was ranting and pacing.

"We're not learning how to defend ourselves, we're not learning how to pass our OWLs. She's taking over the entire school!"

As she finished her sentence, the Minster's voice could be heard on the radio. Harry turned it up.

"Security has been and will remain the Ministry's top priority. Furthermore, we have convincing evidence that these disappearances are the work of the Notorious mass murderer Sirius Black, despite the fact he was deemed innocent by a truth potion."

Rose got up and stormed up to the radio, roughly turning it off and sighing in frustration. She then jumped when a voice came from the fire place.

"Rosebud."

Rose immediately ran towards to the fireplace and kneeled down in front of it, asking in disbelief.

"Dad, what are you doing here?"

He responded.

"Answering your letter."

Rose's eyebrows furrowed and she muttered in confusion.

"But I didn't send you a letter."

Harry butted in.

"That was me, sorry. Hedwig hurt her wing so I had to use Nova and I might of accidentally forgot to write my name at the bottom of the letter."

Rose sighed and Sirius went on.

"Okay, so Harry, you said you were worried about Umbridge. What is she doing? Training you to kill half-breeds?"

Harry answered back.

"She's not letting us use magic at all."

Sirius sighed and stated.

"Well, I'm not surprised. The latest intelligence is that Fudge doesn't want you trained in combat."

Ron piped up.

"Combat? What does he think, we're forming some sort of wizard army?"

Sirius responded.

"That's exactly what he thinks. He thinks Dumbledore is assembling his own forces to take on the Ministry. He's becoming more paranoid by the minute. The others wouldn't want me telling you this, but things aren't going at all well with the Order. Fudge is blocking the truth at every turn and these disappearances are just how it started before. Voldemort is on the move."

Rose asked curiously.

"Well, what can we do?"

Sirius didn't answer to that, he instead rushed out.

"Someone's coming. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. But for now, at least, it looks like you're on your own."

Once he finished, his face disappeared from the fire and there was some silence. Hermione got up and the others followed her as she looked out the window. A clash of thunder was heard and seen and Hermione asked.

"He really is out there, isn't he? We've got to be able to defend ourselves. And if Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we need someone who will."

Hermione turned around and looked at Harry and Rose. Rose shrugged and declared.

"Well, I'm up for it. But why me and Harry? Harry is more of a teacher than me."

Hermione looked at Rose and expressed.

"Rosie, you're insanely powerful. More powerful than all of us here, except Nathan. Anyone would kill to have a teacher like you."

Ron asked in confusion.

"Okay, what is all this talk about how powerful Rose is? We know that, but you say it like she something other than a Witch."

Harry, Rose, Nathan and Hermione glanced at each other and Rose sighed and turned to Ron.

"You're gonna have to sit down for this."

She pushed him down so he was sat on the sofa and Rose continued.

"Both Harry and Hermione know this, but you don't. Don't freak out, I'm a vampire."

Ron asked in disbelief.

"And a witch?"

Rose looked confused and asked incredulously.

"I just told you I'm a vampire and you didn't freak out. Are you okay?"

Ron nodded and replied.

"Uh, I think so. I mean, I get why you're so powerful now. And you've been acting kinda suspicious. I kinda saw you zoom off somewhere and I saw you drinking something red that definitely wasn't cranberry juice so I went to the library-"

Everyone cut him off in shock.

"You went to the library?"

Ron looked offended and he stated.

"Yes, I went to the library. Is that so hard to believe?"

Rose nodded and replied.

"Uh, yes. You're Ronald Weasley. You don't go to the library, you only go if Mione drags you."

He playfully rolled his eyes and continued.

"As I was saying, I went to the library and found a book about supernatural beings and seeing as Nathan came to the school at the same time as you came back from the dead and he's a Mikaelson, everyone knows the Mikaelsons. I just found it fishy so I watched and studied you and saw that you heal abnormally quicker, you can hear exceptionally good, you can't die... overall, you can do so many things that anyone else other than all the other Vampires can't do."

Everyone looked gobsmacked and Ron waited for Rose to explode or shout at him, but when he heard her laugh, quite proudly, he was relieved. He asked as there was a silence.

"Who else knows other than Nathan and the Mikaelsons?"

Rose answered.

"You, Harry, Hermione, Dad, Remus, the Queen, Dumbledore, Hagrid, Umbitch.. I think that's everyone."

Ron hummed and and Rose asked curiously.

"So you're not like freaked out by the fact that you're friends with Vampires?"

Ron shook his head and answered back.

"No, not really. I actually find it quite cool and interesting."

Rose smiled and the group got talking about setting up a meeting and the perfect place would be in Hogsmeade as a trip was already scheduled in a few weeks.

After taking for hours, everyone went to bed and Hermione asked as her and Rose got ready for bed.

"So when did Harry find out?"

Rose smirked and got into bed before spilling all the tea about the detention and her stabbing Umbridge in the hand with a quill laced with Vervain.